Chapter Twelve: How you seduce a kidnapper

*Macy's POV*

When I wake up in the morning, Cayton is already gone, leaving me in this cold bed alone. I sigh and swing my legs over the side of the bed, feeling completely rejuvenated. I haven't slept that well in a while, and I was feeling blissfully invigorated. Just thinking about Cayton left a smile on my face.

I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Tami and Hunter are sitting over plates of French Toast.

"Mmm, this smells delicious," I compliment, inhaling the smell deeply. Hunter and Tami exchange knowing looks before staring at me. "What?" I ask cluelessly. Sure, my bed head might not be the most appealing, but there's no need to stare.

Tami shrugs. "You look awfully happy this morning."

"I had a good nights sleep."

"With Cayton I assume," Hunter adds, wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and slap him upside the head, something I find myself doing to him a lot. He's always teasing me about something, mostly Cayton and I. He is like an annoying little brother, but he's fun so I guess I will keep him around for a while.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. He fell asleep on my bed while I was making food."

"Uh huh." I stick my tongue out childishly and he rolls his eyes. "I thought you were supposed to be the mature one."

"I'm only eighteen," I shrug. Eighteen... That reminds me! "Speaking of which, what's today's date?"

"Uh, July 27th, why?" I just shrug and fill my plate with toast like it was no big deal. In actual reality, it is a pretty big deal. For me at least.

"You got a hot date or something?" Tami inquires.

"Nope, it's just that tomorrow is the day I graced god's green earth with my presence," I joke. I can see the gears turning in their heads as they try to make sense of what I just said. Maybe that was a little too complex for this early in the morning. Tami is the first to get it, and she gasps.

"Tomorrow's your birthday?!" I nod my head, shoving some bread into my mouth. Oh how much I cherish Tami's cooking skills. "Oh my god, why didn't you tell me?! I could have-"

"Tami chill, it's no big deal, I'm only turning nineteen. Nothing special."

"You're no fun. I'm taking you out tomorrow!" she declares. I chuckle sarcastically.

"Good luck getting Cayton to agree to that."

"Oh I might not be able to, but you most certainly can."

"How?" I ask. The only way I could think of getting Cayton to let me out was if we knocked him out for a whole day and lock him in the basement. Achievable, but completely dangerous. Just then, Trenton walks into the room, and it seems as if Tami has some sort of epiphany.

"Watch and learn," she winks. She saunters over to an unsuspecting Trenton and wraps her arms around his neck, toying with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Trenton," she purrs, "I was wondering if I could borrow your credit card tomorrow?" She presses herself against him as her hands continue playing with his hair. I hold my laughter back as Trenton stares at her in pure shock, conflicting emotions on his face.

"I don't know-" he starts, but is cut off when Tami starts running her hands down his chest, before settling on teasing the waistband of pants as if she would go as far as undressing him right here. She keeps herself pressed against him, giving him a begging look. Its impossible to miss the lust in his eyes, even from across the room. I'm afraid I might have to step in before things get rated R in here. "Ok, fine," he finally gives in.