Work

So sorry lovelies. I meant to be back, but apparently I wasn't. This might go on for a while.

(Morning)
                 The sound of pots and pans banging woke everyone up. Yuu was down in the kitchen and Mika was sitting with him with earplugs, a book, and coffee. He removed the earplugs when Yuu put the pans down.

                  "Can you even drink that?" Yuu asked.

                  Mika shrugged and went back to what he was doing.

                  The other four came down plugging their ears.

                 "What the hell?!" Kimizuki yelled. 

                "Time to get to work! I have jobs for all of you," Salt King said.

                "Oh no...." Kimizuki said.

                "It's not that bad."

               "I don't believe you. At all."

               "Nor should you, really."

               Mika and the girls rolled their eyes. 

               "Yuu-chan, can you get on with it please?" Mika asked.

               "Yeah, sorry. Mitsuba, Yoichi, you're in charge of the house. Shinoa, garden. And Kimizuki, join them. You were originally cook, but Mika and I don't eat. You still can for Mitsuba, Shinoa, and Yoichi, however."

               "He's gone mad. Shinoa in the garden?" Mitsuba joked.

              "Very funny maid," the short teen said back.

             "Get to work," Yuu yelled, picking up the pans and smacking them again. Mika smacked his arm and glared. The other four dashed to do what they were assigned.

               He glanced at Mika and smiled. 

              "Wanna go for a walk?" he asked.

              The blond looked up at him and smiled back.

              "That sounds lovely, Yuu-chan. As long as you leave the pans here," Mika smirked.

              "Fine, fine," Yuu chuckled as he took Mika's hand, wrapped him up in his white cape, and led him outside.

              Oh my gods, how  long has it been since I posted? It feels like literal years. Dear lord. I'm sorry about this, the being here, then not, then back again, then not. I'm trying. 

                     Once again, so sorry, see all of you in the next chapter. Goodbye my lovely readers.