Rescuing the vamp

(Shinoa's squad)
"How did you manage to knock Mikaela out? Your so small Yoichi." Shinoa said.
"I don't know. I think I hit him in just the right spot. The second time all of us landed on him." He said in a small voice.
"Well, no matter what we need to get him back. Mika is our best chance of survival."
The four of them started walking in the direction the King of Salt had flown off with Mika, it would still probably take them about three or four days to get to the king's mannor. Plus all the breaks, about four or five.
While walking they started thinking of a plan to get Mika back safely and get Yuu back.

(Salt King and Mika)
"Yuu-chan, I have another question for you." Mika said laying next to the king.
"Yes, what would that be?" He said looking down at him.
"Is it possible for the human Yuu-chan to come back?"
"My dear, sweet Mika. I am the human Yuu. Just my appearance is different and my power is stronger. My emotions are also easier to control. I'll do anything for you, so if you want my old self back I can do that."
"No, I like you like this. It's nice having someone else in control." Mika said looking up at Yuu who just smiled.
"Do you think the others from the Demon Army ate going to come looking for us?"
"They probably will. And if they do, I'll take care of them."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I'll send them away and put up a barrier so they won't bother us." He said and smiled.
Or I'll string them up in the basement and use them as food for Mika. That would be a nice suprise for him. Or maybe I'll use them as pets. Ethier way, they can't have my Mika.