Basement Confession

(Basement)
"Yuu is an idiot. But not as big a one as Mikaela." Kimizuki said through gritted teeth.
"I don't think anyone wants to hear anything out of you. You're the reason Mika wanted us locked up." Mitsuba said.
"Yoichi, back me up here. You know it wasn't my fault that blond idiot wanted us locked down here as blood slaves." Kimizuki said when he looked at the scared brunette cowering in the corner.
"I am not getting in the middle of this. But I'm not very happy with you." He said glancing over at the other.
"So your boyfriend is on our side. Isn't that great Mitsu? It's three to one." Shinoa chimed.
"I said I wasn't in the middle of this!" He yelled.
When Yoichi shivered, Kimizuki noticed and slid closer to him. He put his arm around the smaller boy and felt the other lean onto his touch.
"Are you really mad at me, Yoichi? Can't you forgive me, be my friend agian? Please. I don't care about the two bakas upstairs, or even the girls opinions. Just yours." He wispered that in the smaller's ear.
"Aw, do you really feel that way about our little cinnamon roll?" Shinoa questioned.
"Ya, and before Yuu lost it and vamps sided with him I was going to tell him earlier. So nows as good a time as any." He said as he slightly rose his voice.
"Go ahead and tell him, we all guessed it anyway. It wouldn't be the only gay couple in our group." Mitsuba said while she snuggled Shinoa.
"Mitsu is right. There's her and me, then Yuu and Mika." Shinoa stated.
"Alright. Yoichi, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I'm only now telling you. Ever since we first met I felt something and couldn't place it. But when the subway tunnel fell in that one time, I knew what it was. Now I'll ask you this. Will you be m-my boyfriend?" He said with a blush spreading on his cheeks.
"Kimizuki? Are you serious?" Yoichi asked, on the brink of tears.
All the older boy did was nod, well, right before the younger boy jumped on him and attacked him with kisses.
"I think we can take this as a yes. Eh, Kimizuki?" Shinoa smirked.