Will you be my prince?

(Yuu's bedroom, a week later)
Mika was laying in the large bed he shared with his king, sleeping peacefully until a gentile hand woke him up. He looked up to see beautiful black and gold eyes.
"Mika, breakfast is up. Also, I have something important to ask you." He said quietly as to not jump scare the blonde awake.
"I'll be right down as soon as I get dressed." Mika responded in still in a morning daze.
"There's a new outfit in the wardrobe for you."
"Hu? A new one?" Mika cocked his head to the side, red eyes sparkling with intrest.
"Yes, like I said it's a special occasion." He then left the room.
Mika walked over to the mahogany closet. He pulled out a white undershirt, his vampire thigh high boots, black pants, and a new cobalt blue vest with the letters SK on brass buttons.
When Mika got changed and sat at the dining room table, he saw Yuu wasn't there. He most likely went downstairs. He returned shortly after with a glass of blood. He set it down and then kneeled to the side of Mika's chair.
"Yuu-chan, what are..." he was cut off by the Salt King putting a finger to his lips.
"Mika, you know I love you, right?" He asked. Mika nodded his head.
"And you love me back, am I correct?" Mika nodded once more.
"Wonderful, then I guess what I'm trying to say is," he stood up with his hands on the blonde's and stood him up too. "What I'm trying to say is, Mika I can't protect you if you're not with me. I wouldn't be able to hold you in my arms, or stoke your hair. My question is, would you be my prince and stay with me for eternity?" Mika was dumbfounded at the question and it showed on his face. The king waited nervously for his awnser, but he never got a verbal one untill after Mika started to tear up and throw his arms on Yuu's neck. Only then was it he said something.
"Yuu-chan, did you even need to ask? You should have known my awnser would be yes." He said.
When Mika let go of his neck, he sat back down with a big smile on his face.
"Do you want to tell the humans, my dear Mika?" Yuu asked as he sat down and started to eat his food.
"Might as well. They'll find out sooner or later. Who's blood is this?" He asked looking at the untouched glass on the table.
"Try it to find out."
When he took a sip of it, he knew exactly who's it was.
"Your blood always tastes the best."