A morning with a king

I reread the first chapters and Arg! I didn't look over them untill last minute when I published them. Oops. These next ones wont have as many mistakes. Enjoy.
...

The next morning, Mika woke up in a room he relized was a bedroom. It was a dark grey that had a dark brown table, wardrobe, and door. It had two chairs that had dark red pillows on them. It also had another door that he guessed led to the bathroom.
While he was admiring the room from his position on the bed, the Salt King walked in to see if his beautiful Mika was awake.
"So, you're awake. How did you sleep?" He asked and sat down on the queen size bed next to the blond.
"I slept well. Thank you for asking. How about you?" Mika responded.
"It would have been better. But you seem more comfortable now, and that's what matters."
"Do you mind if I ask you some things?"
"You can ask whatever you like."
"Why did you bring me here?"
"A beautiful creature like yourself doesn't belong with thoes humans. They could never appreciate your beauty."
"That's one of the other questions. Why me? I'm just an ugly vampire."
"No, you're a gorgeous vampire. Eyes like the redest rose. Fangs like the sharpest knife. Hair like expensive champagne. And so many wonderful things. If you say that you are an ugly vampire agian, you wont like my actions. Understood?"
"Understood."
"Wonderful, lets go down and eat. I have blood for you scence you're not able to eat normal food. And your clothes are in the wardrobe."
Mika got up after the King left and got dressed in the clothes he was left. It was a pair of black pants, a black dress shirt, blood red jacket like the one on Yuu's old uniform, and black knee-high boots. It looked sort of like the one Yuu was wearing now, but his was all black, and he wore a small crown made of salt.
Mika made his way downstairs into the dining room and sat down next to Yuu who was at the head of the table.
"I see the clothes fit you. That's good, I was hoping they would." The king said with a smile.
"Yes, thank you. Where did you get these? Did someone live here before me?" Mika asked.
"No, I made them years ago. But I never wore them. So I thought they would fit you, and they do in more ways then one it seems. Here's your breakfast by the way."
He slid a wine glass across the table to Mika that was filled with his blood. Mika drank a little and went into conversation with Salt King.
"Why was it me personally that you took intrest in? Sorry for asking."
"Don't apologize for being curious. It's one of the things I like about you. Besides many other things, like your sweet personality even though you hide it with an emotionless attitude. Your smart, athletic, and beautiful. That will be my awnser every time you ask. I share the same emotions as the Yuu-chan you know. And the same feelings if you do something I like or not."
"That makes sense given that you and Yuu-chan are pretty much the same person."
"Exactly. So if you do something I don't like, I'll react like he would, well. To an extent that is."
"What would that extent be?" Mika asked with a slight hint of intimidation in his voice.
"Like, lets say you were to draw your sword and fight me tring to kill me, but stopped half way through. I would probably take you to the dungeon, lock you up, and leave you down there without any blood untill you give me a reasonable awnser for why you did it."
Mika's eyes went wide hearing that. He looked at the king who was getting up, finnished with his breakfast, and going into the living room. Mika followed him, after he finnished the glass of blood.
"Mika, come here. I want to ask you a few things now."
"Alright."
Mika sat down on the couch opposite Yuu. The Salt King looked displeased with this and gave Mika a glare.
"Is something the matter, Yuu-chan? Did I already do something wrong?" Mika asked.
"Nothing that can't be fixed. If you don't mind, could you come over and sit with me? I wont bite, that's you." He said patting his lap where he wanted Mika to sit.
"D-do you mean...on your lap?" Mika said and blushed as the king gave a nod.
When Mika stood up, he felt his knees go weak and almost fell. He got to the other couch and Yuu pulled him down so he was laying across his lap.
"Now for my questions. What is your honest opinion on me?"
"I only knew you from when our final battle was fought and you showed up. Until now, I thought you were a blood hungery seraph who didn't care about anyone but himself."
"And what do you think of me know?"
"Now, I think of you as another part of Yuu-chan for me to love."
Just after he finnished his sentence, Yuu was holding onto him tighter and brought him closer.
"That's good. Because I love you also. Much more then any human. Well, besides Yuu that is." Salt king said quietly, whispering it in Mika's ear. He then started to get rid of the air between their lips. But stopped just short of kissing Mika.
"Yuu-chan, what are you doing?" Mika whispered to Yuu's lips.
Just then, Yuu completely closed the gap between them. Kissing Mika with all the love he had, showing the blond how much he loved him. And Mika, he could tell, enjoying every moment of it.
When they broke apart, Mika's eyes were still closed. He then slowly opened them, showing the ruby red that Yuu so adored.
"Oh Mika, how are you so cute? I love you so much, I never want to let you go." Yuu said quietly in the vampire's ear.
"Then don't. I love you and being in your arms." Mika said softly.
Yuu then picked him up and carried him off to the master bedroom. He put Mika down, then crawled in himself. He pulled Mika close and they both fell asleep like that. Even though it was only 11 in the morning.