Important: please read.

Heyo people. Sorry I've been dead for a while. There's been a lot going on and my Vampire Mika x Vampire Yuu story. This chapter is also in that story. So, sorry if you read it twice.
So here we go. I'm starting a YouTube channel.
*cricket chirps*
"What's the point of starting a YouTube channel or videos period when she's an author?"
Good question friend. Because I don't want to kill your pretty eyes. That and if you don't have time to read but really, really want to, you can now listen to it. Read by yours truly. Or if you don't understand my point or want to know how something was supposed to be said.
I can also do more then hust read stuff. You can request thing and me see whar I can pull off. And I might have some friends and family on it too.
I'll be doing live streams too. You can ask more questions and actually get an awnser. And hey, Bri gives advice, weather it be writing or not.
When I have it uo I'll actually post. That would be when it's up and what name it'll be under.
The channel will also have news about stories, updates, and many other things.
If you have questions, private messages or comments on only this chapter.
Thanks for reading this, and I will see you later my lovely readers. ♡

P.S. The picture above will be my picture for the channel.