Return of the Salt King

Yuu woke up in the middle of the night because he rolled expecting to find Mika, but found he wasn't there. He left the tent to find his beautiful friend sleeping in the grass.
He looks so peaceful, so pretty, so enchanting. Why is he so breath taking?
You want him to yourself, to love and cherish him. For him to be all yours and no one else's. You want to steal him away and never let go of him. Isn't that right?
Yuu was startled by this sudden voice in his head telling him to take Mika and run. But he figured he was only half asleep still. Then, he relized another problem. He ducked behimd a few trees and, well, let's just say he drank too much soda at dinner.
When Yuu got done with his... um... bisness, he turned around to go back but felt like his eyes were going to burn out of his head. It caused him to grip his eyes and scream.
When the others herd Yuu, they intantly woke up and got their shoes on to see what was happening.
"What happened, where's Yuu?" Shinoa yelled.
Before anyone could say anything else, a wind came atraight down and pushed them all in different directions. Kimizuki went opposite of the girls. And Mika was thrown into a tree just to have Yoichie fly into him. Then, all went black for Mika.
The Salt King had no trouble walking in and inspecting the camp. He saw the girls run in, and on the other side Kimizuki. The last to get there was Yoichi with an unconscious Mika on his back.
"It's you, King of Salt. Yuu's seraph!" Yoichi exclaimed.
"Silence, your voice hurts my ears." Salt king snapped. That's when he caught a glimps of the blond vampire on the brunette's back.
"Tell me, who is that you carry?"
"This is my vampire friend, why do you care?"
"Bring him to me."
"Stay put and let me down. You're stronger then you look." Mika said groggily.
"Mika, you're awake!" Mitsuba yelled happily.
"Never in all my years, have I seen a vampire as beautiful as the one who stands before me. State your name." Yuu said.
"Yuu-chan, please don't let your seraph consume you. Remember what happened last time." Mika said somehow straight faced.
"Pretty and strong. Come here vampire so I can get a good look at you."
"If you want Mika, you're going to have to get past us." Shinoa said summoning her scyth.
"Fine." The king sent another gust of wind at the group. Which knocked poor Mikaela out for the second time.
While the others regained their strength, Yuu blew the others away from the blonde beauty he was after. He lifted Mika bridal style and flew off with him.

Oohh, Salt King stole Mika! How are the others going to react? Better, how's Mika going to react? Read to find out.