Notes and Announcement

Hi.

I would like to start this out by saying that the comments on this are killing me. I have a stitch in my side from laughing so hard. I honestly meant this story to be serious, but it has turned into the best comedic thing I've written because of those who read it, and I'm here for it

Secondly, hi, I'm kinda back? I've been reading and responding to comments, but not really updating. Sorry about that, but I have reasons. I'll try and do a little bit, but no promises, I'm a busy person.

Thirdly! I'm glad people are still reading and enjoying this. Like I said, I'll try and update. Honestly though, I've kinda forgotten how this has been going, so I'll give you all a choice.

1. I can reread it and continue from there when I get the chance. (Note: my writing style has changed a bit since I've written and it would like up weird.)
2. I can rewrite and edit it, like adding new things. (Note: this means that some chapters will be down at random times so I can heavily edit.)

Vote in the comments using the number. And if you guys can do me a favor as well. When you comment, do 3 things.
1. Tell me how long you've been reading.
2. Tell me something interesting or funny.
And 3. Ask a question and I'll answer in the next chapter.

You can still make requests and I'll see what I can do. Until next time!