You're What?!

Don't kill me, this one will be extremely weird. But cute.

(Basement)
The first to hear footsteps coming down the stairs was Yoichi, who sat up from his and Kimizuki's laying position to see who it was.
"Kimizuki, Mitsuba, Shinoa! Someone's coming." He said distressed.
That's when Yuu showed up with Mika under his arm.
"Well well. Would you look who it is. Been a while hasn't it Mika?" Mitsuba droned.
"You are to call him Master Mikaela for now on. Understand livestock?" The Salt King said.
"Yuu-chan, please don't use that word. It bothers me." Mika said softly.
"I'm sorry, it was a slip of the tongue."
"You use it when I'm not here?" Mika asked looking up with a soft look in his eye. "I guess I don't mind if I'm not here. Just not around me please." He said putting his head back down.
"What's this about 'Master Mikaela' all of a sudden?" Shinoa asked.
"It just so happens that I asked Mika to stay with me, forever." Yuu said as he glared at them.
They all sat up and yelled in unison. "You What!?"
"So you pretty much asked him to marry you? Right?" Kimizuki asked.
"W-w-what kind of a question is that?!" Mika stuttered moveing away slightly from Yuu. Even though he still had an arm around him and was still holding onto the king.
"I guess you could say that." Yuu said pulling Mika back to him. He then looked at him, took his hands, and faced him. Sides to the cell while the others watched intently. "Here, lets have the ceremony now. Do I, Salt King Yuichiro Hyakuya, take you, Mikaela Hyakuya, to be my husband? The awnser I do. And do you, Mikaela Hyakuya, take me, Salt King Yuichiro Hyakuya, to be your husband?"
"Y-yuu-chan?"
"Please awnser me Mika." He said and formed a ring made from salt.
"I- I do. I do, Yuu-chan." Mika said and hugged Yuu. When he pulled away, Yuu put the ring on his finger and kissed him deeply and passionately.
Then they broke away, departed the basement and went upstairs to sit on the couch.
"Well, that happened." Kimizuki said with a weird look mixed with suprise, confusion, and being creeped out. Then all was silent.