I need to protect him

Sorry!! Ohmygosh, this is soooo late. Please don't kill me! Here's your update!
Also, just because of how I started it, don't think it's a lemon. Just going off of things I've read on the web about Seraph of the End vampire bites. And I was asked by someone to do this, and I don't mean update.

(Salt King's p.o.v)
I was remembering all of this while Mika was asleep next to me.
We left the basement and sat on the couch for a while untill Mika started acting a bit funny. It was strange at first and I didn't know why he was being more clingy than usual, untill I looked into his eyes. Which were glazed over.
I knew exactly what was happening. I have one word for you.
Lust. Lust had taken over Mikaela's mind as a result of what had happened. When we had sat on the couch before this started, he finally drank my blood from me.

(30 min. earlier)
"Yuu-chan?"
"Yes, my love?"
"Can I drink your blood?"
I was taken aback by the question, but agreed and was about to get the gold goblet I normally used.
"No. I want to drink straight from you this time. If that's alright with you." He said with a slight blush.
"Of course! I've wanted to hear that for so long." I said sitting back down.
He got up and straddled my lap, then pulled down my collar, hesitated for a second, and sank his fangs into my pulse.
"Ah. That feels nice." I was surprised that it felt good, but even more that I actually said that out loud. Now here I  sat, blushing.
He took his mouth away and looked me straight in the eye, panting and red faced.
"Mika, you're acting a bit strange. Are you feeling alright?"
"I'm fine Yuu-chan. Why would I not be? I just want to be close to you." He panted out.
"Just making sure, this is so out of the blue. Not that it's bad, just unexpected."
He managed to let me finnish talking, because I saw he was struggling to keep still, and kissed me as soon as I shut up. At first it started soft and careful, but then got rough and ended up with me holding him in my arms while trying to make my way upstairs to our bedroom...

(Back to present)
I ran my fingers through his hair while thinking about everything along with other thoughts.
Two main topics were floating about my mind, the first being that my love was finally completely mine and I need to do my best to make sure he's happy. The other, was a single sentence, one more possessive than I'd like to admit.
I must protect him no matter what, and nobody will ever take him away!

Let's hear it for Yandere Salt King. *Cheering in background*
Anyway, hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I'm back for a while and sorry to keep you all waiting. Also,

HOW THE HELL DO THEY DO THIS?!?!?!

Seriously, how can two people look so freaking cute locking lips like this? Like, really

Seriously, how can two people look so freaking cute locking lips like this? Like, really. I want to know. But whatever.
Later my lovely readers.