Author's note (and suprise)

Hello~
It's everyone's favorite, temporarily dead YuuMika writer!
...
That was a joke. Anywho~
Thank you all for being so patient. I've had a lot of things going on, and even tonight I have a band concert. In which I'm still agitated with my teacher about. But that's a story for in the coments or private chated about if you're that curious.
Back to my point, I'm back, I'm good, and hopefully more writing soon. Thank you for the sup...
"Hey! Author!"
Hu? Was that directed at me?
"Yes. What took you so long to get back to us?!"
Wah! Ok, we have a special guest apparently. May I introduce, Yuichiro! And looking over, Mikaela! Tada!
Y- "Awnser my question, damn it! What took you so long?"
M- "Yuu-chan, be nice. Also, go back and read the beginning of her note."
-And don't be so mean to me! Or I'll stay away longer!
M- "Please don't! I missed you even if Yuu-chan didn't!"
- ...Yuu, is there any way to say no to your cinnamon roll of a boyfriend?
Y- "Not without feeling extreme guilt afterwords. No. Ok, we're good now, I understand. But, what did your band teacher do?"
-Another time Yuu, another time.
All- "Thanks for the support!!"
Y- "Keep reading!"
M- "Enjoying!"
-And giving great ideas for me to write about!
Laters!