Flashbacks (part 1)

(Salt King)
That one day, I will never forget. The day I found out the stupid humans sealed me inside that damned child.
I don't remember it happening, all I know is one moment I'm sleeping. And the next it was 20 years later, and I'm watching through the eyes of an nine year old boy playing with lots of younger children, a girl around his age, and... a captivating blond with ocean blue eyes.
What, is this feeling? I... I can't look away from this young boy. Well, that is until the child I'm inside looks away. I can feel heat on my cheeks. Is this kid coming down with something?
"Yuu-chan! Come on and help me entertain these kids!" The blond yelled.
"Fine! Wait up Mika!" Yuu, I guess his name was, yelled back.
Mika. His name is Mika. That's kind of an odd name for a boy. But, names don't matter much anyway.
"Mika. I swear, I will meet you in person when I gain enough strength. I'll take you away to a place nobody can touch you." I said even though nobody could hear me. Or.. so I thought.
"That's not fair king boy. What if I want Mika too? You can't hog him all to yourself and you know it. I bet that I'll meet him in person before you do anyway."  Said a voice from behind me.
I turned around just to see a pair of red eyes staring back at me.
"And who, may I ask, are you?" I said in my normal formal tone.
"Wow, all that power and you can't catch an inner demon when they're right in front of you. Or should I say in back of you? Hmm? No comment? You seemed so sure a second ago." The demon said in a mocking tone.
I was stunned. A seraph and a demon inhabiting a human? Unheard of, at least for me. And who does he think he is? Going on about being the first to meet Mika. I will beat him.
Several years passed, and I figured out what the kid looked like, what he was like, and that vampires are jerks. So here I lay, heartbroken in a human child. That vampire noble killed, not only the Hyakuya orphanage kids, but they took away the only other human this kid and I liked.
Now, yet another few weeks later, we're going to the front lines with this new squad in this vampire extermination unit, in the Moon Demon Company. No we haven't forgoten Mika, in fact we fight for him. And we will never stop.
We got sent to the front lines where Guren was fighting and saw him about to be killed by a vampire.
"Guren!" Yuu yelled and chargerd at them in a blind rage. This kid really does yell alot.
He went in and stabbed the vampire. But, then we saw his face. I remember that face!
"Y-yuu-chan."
"Mika."
That idiot kid! How could neither of us not know it was Mika?! The love of our lives! Arg! That's so irritating.
"Wow. You see, if I was in control this wouldn't have happened. We all learn things the hard way I suppose." The demon said.
"Why are you back?" I snapped.
"Watch and see angle boy."
All of a sudden, he disappeared and then Yuu was suddenly possesed by him. And I was powerless to stop it.
All of a sudden, he started spewing nonsense about killing all sinners (dose that mean suicide? One can hope). But then, he went after Shinoa! He was about to kill her!
Splat!
Mika, what the hell did he just do?!