Camping

Just to let you all know, I don't own Seraph of the End. If I did, this story would have happened a long time ago. Enjoy the story.

(3rd person)

It was a few weeks after the last battle between Yuu and Mirai. The small group was camping in the mountains and it was a nice night to be doing that. The sky was clear, the air was warm, and the atmosphere was peaceful.
"What the hell did you do that for you moron?! I told you to boil the water, not trip and waste it all!"
"Shut up you damn telephone pole! It's not like I ment to trip! It was your stupid bag that I fell over anyway!"
Well, you know. As peaceful as one can get with the Shinoa squad. Mika had grown used to it though. They all argued about random things on the first night they camped, but the rest of the time it was quiet.
"Yuu, what exactly happened to make Kimizuki yell at you?" Said the quiet spoken Yoichi.
"I'll tell you what he did. Idiot over here made another lame-brain move and spilled all the water!" Kimizuki yelled.
"Yuu, can you come here for a second?" Cooed Shinoa who was sitting with Mitsuba by the fire.
"Ya, anything to get me away from the telephone pole." Yuu said as he walked over. "Hey, has anyone seen Mika?"
"He went into the woods about three minutes ago. Who knowswhat he's doing?" Mitsuba said poking the fire with a stick.
"I hope he's getting dinner, I'm starving." Kimizuki stated as he sat down.
"You do relize Mika xan do other things then just kill, right? He might be a vampire now, but he hasn't lost any of his childhood talents. Just gained some, whigh is more then I can say for you." Yuu spat.
"I don't need you to defend me, but thanks anyway, Yuu-chan." Mika said walking back from the forest.
"What took you so long vampire? It's been almost twn minutes." Mitsuba pointed out.
"Sorry, I just came to ask Yuu-chan and Kimizuki to help me being back the deer I killed. It was heavier than I thought. I can move it, but not very far at a time. It would go faster with help."
"Sure vamps, I'll help ya."
"I have a name you filthy human, it's Mikaela Hyakuya. I don't think you have the decency to learn it though. Nor do I give you the right to call me anything but Mikaela." Mika snarled.
"Ok, ok. I get your point.

(11:16 time skip because it's late.)

After the group ate, they all turnd in. Well, all except for Mika who stayed up and watched the stars for a while. Then he fell asleep in the half moon light.

Cute, right? Don't worry. It will get better in the next chapter. If you were wondering, Yes. Salt King is in the next chapter.