Irritation for all

(Basement)
      "Seriously? Why did Yoichi decide to go with them?" Mitusba asked
      "Maybe because we got him into this situation so he found a way out," Kimizuki said.
      "Kimizuki is right... we started this and Yoichi was smart enough to get himself out," Shinoa said. "In any case, we need to get us out now. Any ideas?"
        "I don't know. Yuu blocked our demons so we can't use them. And if we suddenly did what Yoichi did, they might think it was a scam and kill us all," the pinkette man said.
       "True. This is irritating."
       The group fell silent and contemplated what to do. This will take a while so let's see what the others are doing.

(Upstairs, dining room)
        "I'm glad you came to your senses Yoichi. I was feeling guilty keeping you down there," Yuu told the smaller boy.
       "Well, if you can't beat 'em join 'em," the archer said, scratching his cheek.
        "Smart. Your friends should follow your example," Mika stated with a tired expression. He yawned which made Yoichi yawn.
        "You two need to go to bed. Let's show Yoichi to his and then go ourselves. Ok Mika?" the King of Salt asked.
        The vampire nodded and went to bed.
        "So, does he sleep in a coffin or a bed?" Yoichi asked curiously.
        "Eh. Half and half. But he only sleeps in a coffin because it's dark and quiet."
        "Interesting."
        Yuu nodded and opened the door to Yoichi's room.
        "Here ya go."
        "Thanks. See ya in the morning Yuu-kun!" the small brunette said before he closed the door and went to bed.

     I'm leaving it there for now. Hope you enjoyed!