Not a story

Ok, so this isn't part of the story, sorry. This is actually a chapter or, note I guess, that I post a picture of me so if you don't know what I look like, you will now. Now you can kind of know the girl behind the magic in these stories.
I'm a little nervous because at school I get a lot of comments on my hair, makeup and other features that are mostly bad. Mostly my hair and makeup. Any way, here we go.

3...

2...

1...

My mom took this picture. She's actually the first follower I had on this. Shout out to RaNae Bonella. She's really supportive.
In the picture, my hair is supposed to be red, but it faded to pink. The tips of my hair are also red.
The phone in the picture is the one I write on. And the dog is the one I normally have for my pictures. That's Mr. Tibbs. Don't ask where that name came from.
This was taken on a Friday when I was in a good mood and before I had a slight sunburn.
Should I introduce my person? I probably should.
If you go on my profile you can see my real name. Which is Brianna Anderson. I live with my mom, dad, and grandma in somewhere Idaho. Not telling you where.
I'm anti-social and get irritated easily. At first I come off as mean and scary, but if you get to know me, I can be really nice and helpful.
Before I moved, my so called best friend cursed me out over text and turned almost the whole school against me. That's when I learned not to trust people easily, and that's how it's been. I can be sarcastic at times. I have been called goth, emo, and, pardon my language, bitchy. No, I'm a riot girl in my mom's opinion.
Before I skip this, some things I like.
Anime obviously. Mostly Seraph of the End, Black Butler, Soul Eater, and Inuyasha. I have seen other ones like Ouran Highschool Host Club which isn't bad.  But made the mistake of watching Cute High Earth Defense Club Love. Blerg, it was awful. Don't put yourself through that. It's opposite though, which is Madoka Magica is pertty good. So is Death Note, Naruto, and Bleach. Don't ask about Attack on Titan becaust I have yet to see it.
I love dark and creepy stuff. Creepypasta, Halloween, punk rock, hard rock, and things like that.
As you can tell, I'm also a big writer. I can write stories, but it's normally not on paper but on Wattpad. But I do write lots of poetry. Please don't ask, but I have reason. And more then just 'I'm good at it', but I am.
Some things I love doing are games as long as it's people I like hanging out with. Most the time I'm playing solitaire. But I love playing poker and gin with my parents. But I can't play chess to save my life (Ciel, don't kill me).
I might not look it, but I'm pretty smart for my age. I have honners writing (who knew), and honners science. I could be in advanced math but I wont for two reasons. 1. I'm bad at it, 2. I hate it.
This is also one of the reasons I haven't written anything in a while, band. Four or five years ago, I played cello. Not my favorite. When we moved to another town, I started on trumpet and my dad started me on piano. I'm in my school's intermediate band, with two years on the trumpet.
I'm an archer and huntress. I shot this a big deer, picture above, and three third place archery awards. And yesterday, my first second place.
That's pretty much me. If you want to know more, besides my age, where I live, full name and where I go to school, private message me. You know how.
Thanks for the support!