Trapped

(Locked dining room)
"Yuu-chan, what are you doing? Weren't you going to let them go?" Mika asked lifting his head from Yuu's chest.
"Actually, I was going to chain them in the dungeon and use them to feed you. So my blood can be for special occasions. Does that sound good to you, my sweet Mika? Would that be acceptable?" Yuu asked.
Mika thought for a moment before responding. The Shinoa squad was on  edge, but the first one to break the silence was Kimizuki.
"Just decide already. You take too long to think, you idiot blood-sucker."
"In that case, I'm fine with your terms Yuu-chan. Do what you please with them." Mika said as he put his head back on Yuu's chest.
"As you wish, my dear." Yuu stood up and carried Mika with him before putting him on his feet.
Still with an arm holding Mika around the waist, he suprised the others with salt shackles on their wrists and ankles.
"Follow me. The less you struggle, the less pain you endure with these shackles." Yuu said as he started walking, with Mika at his side.
They went down a series of halls and stairwells to a part of the building Mika hadn't been. There was a cell with metal shackles on the floor so they could walk around freely.
"In. Mika, stay out please."
"Alright, do you want me to go upstairs or gaurd the door?"
"Gaurd the door please."
"Mika, please reconsider! This isn't the original Yuu, please see that! If you help us, we can get the real Yuu back!" Shinoa pleaded.
"You stupid human. Shinoa, can't you tell it's me? I want to be like this, to protect Mika." Yuu said quietly looking at her as he locked her ankle. "And no human is going to stand in my way."
Yuu looked back to see Mika blushing, leaning on the cell door.
"Know that I mean it darling. I'll kill all of you humans to keep him safe."
"If you really are Yuu, then prove it. Change back into a human." Mitsuba said.
After she said that, Salt King stood up and changed back into Yuu. He stood there and stared at them like he usually would.
"Happy, Mitsuba? Do you want to see Asuramaru to further prove it?"
"Yuu-chan, so it's true. You were in control the entire time." Mika said, standing in the doorway.
"Not the entire time. But when I took control back, I didn't want to be human. That and it was almost three in the morning. But, now that you know that, are you still going to stay with me, Mika?" He asked
Mika thought for a moment, but then replied. "Yuu-chan, I'll always stay with you. Forever."
"Hm, well. Are you thirsty?" Yuu asked looking back at the four chained up soldiers.
"A bit." Mika replied.
"Alrigh. I think it's only fair that the first person to give some of their blood, is the person who got you in this mess."
Yuu changed back into Salt King, and walked over to Kimizuki.
"Don't you do it, you damn seraph! No, get away!" He protested, tying to kick Yuu away.
In a flash, Yuu had Kimizuki pinned to the ground and had his wrist over the cup. Salt King cut the struggling boy's wrist and let the crimson fluid run into the cup. When it was full, the King of Salt stood up, walked over to Mika, handed the blonde the cup, and locked the cell door.
"Go ahead and drink Mika, you've earned it. Let the humans see your first taste of their blood." Yuu said standing behind him and putting his hands on the vampire's sholders.
That's when Mika took a drink from the cup, and smiled when he stopped.
"I didn't know blood that wasn't Yuu-chan's could taste this good. But it's still not as good." Mika said.
"Understandable, but lets go upstairs, it's getting late. And I don't want to be in this musty basement anymore." Yuu said leading Mika up the stairs, and to their now shared bedroom.

Nice, I finally got more. Thanks for hanging in there with me, I'll try to get more writen, but I don't have any on deck yet. So it might be a while till I publish agian.
Hopefully more comming in the next month, untill then bye.