Making a Choice

(Yuu and Mika)
"Mika, I have a proposition for you." Yuu said at dinner that night.
"Yes, what is it Yuu-chan?" Mika said looking up from his glass.
"It's come to my attention that the humans are trying to find us to take you away and change me back. Your choices are to stay and help me capture the humans, or get out and help them with their goals. You have untill they arrive to decide." And with that, he got up and left Mika at the table to think. He walked back to the doorway to say "They'll be here in half a day."
Mika went up to his room to think about his choice.
"The humans are Yuu-chan's friends and his new family. He would be sad if they got hurt. But on the other hand. They did experiments to make him not human. They're the reason he's like this in the first place. All they ever do to us any way is treat us horribly. This place is better and I'm sure Yuu-chan won't leave anyway. But, when Ferid killed almost all of the orphanage children, the humans were the ones who helped him. They gave him a home and made him sort of fit in. Although, they also tried to kill him on multiple occasions. And tried to make him destroy everything. Even his own friends." When he had come close to a disisuon, Yuu walked in.
"Sounds like you're busy. I guess your mind is made and you can tell us in the hall where their waiting. Being the one making the choice, you'll sit in the middle of the table, untill you decide which side you want. Come."
Mika followed Yuu and sat where he was told in the middle of the table, between the two groups.
"Mikaela! I'm glad to see you're ok." Shrieked an excited Mitsuba.
"Mitsu has a crush on Mika." Shinoa chanted while Mitsuba blushed.
"Enough talk. Lets get this started." Snapped the Salt King. Then, the discussion began.