Back together again -Bsm

An/ Mary Winchester is in this after everything that happened in season 12 for those that have watched everything, so this is gonna be like the 300th episode

Your pov:

I was in the bunker doing research with Sam as Mom, Dean, Jack and Cas go out on the hunt that we've been looking into bout Werewolfs, Sam and I still got nothing, after a little while they came back and I decided to go to bed for the night.

A while later I was all snuggled up in bed sleeping softly....that was until the bunker was on lockdown, I grabbed my gun and knife and left my room being very careful of every corner, I was then in the middle of the bunker and heard some noises, soon I saw Dean and Sam being thrown on the ground by some old guy, how did anyone get in? Break in, cause only certain people know the code or have the key to get in, I quietly walked to the guys making sure to be quiet.

Soon the lights went back on and I locked my gun and pointed it behind the guy "Drop your gun, now you son of a bitch" I spit out

The guys got up and Sam quickly went to me and blocked my view telling me it's okay, I unlocked my gun and slowly put it down, Sammy took my knife and gun, then he brought me over to Dean, and I hugged him. Not even bothering to look at the guy that bardge in the bunker.

"Dean, are you and Sammy okay?" He chuckled softly and kissed my head "Its okay baby, no reason to be worried"

I backed up and looked at him "Really? I was a sleep in my room and suddenly the bunker is on lockdown out of no where? And you tell me theres nothing to worry bout? Real smooth Dean,  if this is one of your hunter buddies, next time tell him to give you a heads up before he crashes the place, I'm grabbing you guys some beers then I'm going to  back bed thank you very much"

Sam laughed as I walked away "She has your sarcasm Dean" "oh shut up" I just smiled to myself and walked to my room putting my gun and knife away.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen and grabbed the guys and his friend some beers then I kissed Sam and Dean's cheeks before going to bed.

When I was back in bed I relaxed for a few hrs until I was woken up by Dean "Baby, wake up"

I groaned softly and turned away facing the other side "7 more hrs" I heard Dean laugh and he rubbed my side "Baby, Come meet the guy that you almost shot" he spoke, I glanced at him "Do I have too?"  He nodded smiling softly "It'll be worth it, I promise" he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

I nodded and sighed getting up out of bed, I shot him a annoyed glare "Assbut" "bitch" we laughed and then went back to the kitchen to see mom, and Sam, they saw us come in the kitchen, Dean went to grab himself some pie, Sam came over to me and kissed my head, I smiled softly as he spoke "Y/n, meet someone who you probably dont remember anymore, John...John Winchester, He's our Dad"

Then the guy I almost shot got up from the table and turned to me, he's a much older looking guy, the last thing I remember bout my dad is that he had me and Dean drag Sam out of college to help us find the thing that killed mom, then the night Dean killed yellow eyes, Dad's spirit helped them get revenge for all the pain yellow eye cost.

"Dad?" He smiled at me softly "Hey princess"  I felt tears brim in my eyes, Only Dean and Sam called me that besides mom but hearing that from dad means everything, I looked up at Sam for permission to go to dad, he just nodded "Its okay, we promise"

I slowly walked tords my dad as he reached his hand out tords me , I put mine out to touch his to make sure this wasnt a dream , when I felt my skin touch his, I immediately hugged him,and he hugged me back.

After a few minutes I broke the hug and spoke up "But, Sam and Dean said you were gone helping them on the job, how is this possible?" Dad chuckled and shrugged and I looked at the guys, Sam shrugged, Dean on the other hand ignored my statement, what the hell happened ?