Dean? - Bsm

Your pov:

Ever since Michael took over Dean we've always kept track on where and what he was doing, it's been going on ever since Michael disappeared after defeating Lucifer.

Recently we got some updates on where Michael was heading to, so now I tagged along with Sam, Mom, Bobby, along with some other hunters aswell.

We were currently in some old church waiting for Michael, when a set of doors opened up, we all had our guns out, from what it looked liked, Michael was preparing to attack, I clocked my gun, as much as I hate to hurt Dean, he would want me to shoot, soon the figure walked closer and closer, then started to loose breath, which I found odd, Angel's can loose their breath? Anyway, they caught themself against the nearest pole.

"Sammy....." soon he tried to catch his breath "its me"

I looked over at Sam who was confused "Dean?" He nodded, but I on the other hand wasnt gonna fall for it

"Guys no, Michael could be tricking us!"

Mom looked at me "Sweetie, just wait a minute, give him a chance to breathe"

Sam got closer to Michael/Dean as 'he' spoke

"He's gone" Sam looked at him confused

"What do you mean he's gone?"

"He just.....he just left, he's gone"

I bit my lip nervous and confused, I still think its Michael...

After a few minutes he looked over at me and smiled softly as he made a smart comment.

"Hey sweetheart, how's my baby doing ? Keeping our dork of a brother in place?" He gestures over at Sam, I unlock my gun, giving it to Bobby and slowly walked over to him.

I was still a bit scared it was Michael tricking me "Dean?" He nodded and held his arm out for me.

"Its me princess, I promise I would never let him hurt you or Sammy"

And with that note I crashed into his arms and held him close as if my life depended on it.

I got my Dean back.

~~~ Few days later at the bunker ~~~

I was walking through the bunker texting some of my friends when I decided to check on Dean, I headed over to his room and knocked on his door before walking in.

When I walked in I saw him looking at a gash that was on his arm up tords his shoulder, I decided to ignore it for now, and sat down on his bed.

He looked over at me and smiled "There's my precious baby" I smiled back at him happily.

"How you feelin?"

He shrugged "Sore, a bit tired" I nodded softly

"Sorry bout almost shooting you the other day, I just wasnt really sure if it was you or......" Dean just nodded understanding what I mean

"Its okay, dont worry, I always told you and Sammy, shoot first, ask questions later when we went looking for Dad" he laughed softly and I smiled nodding

"Yeah, you were such a dick back then" He just laughed smiling "Aye, its what I do"

I nodded smiling and soon my smile faded away "Hey Dean?...." he looked at me concerned

I rubbed the back of my neck for a few minutes as I looked at him "I....I missed you...."

He gave me a gentle smile and nodded "I've missed my baby too, come here" I got up and hugged him close breathing in his scent that I've missed so much, he kissed my head and rubbed my back.

"Have you listened to Mom, Sam and Cas while I've been gone?" I nodded against his chest "good"

After a few minutes I pulled away and shut  his door before turning back to him and he looked at me confused .

"Talk to me D, I know it must of been hard to deal with everything but talk to me bout it, itll make you feel better"

He sighed softly rubbing his face "Y/n, baby I dont think right now is a good time  for this"

I sat down next to him and held his hand "If you talk to me bout how your feeling now, I'll talk bout my feelings aswell, does that sound fair?"

He nodded and held my hand.
"When it started , he pushed me into a small part of my head, my life as I would call it, and he would trap me there to prevent me from stopping him, I thought it was my actual life, it had you, Sam, Cas, Mom and even Dad aswell, as if everything the four of us went through never happened at all. And well if I had to do this all over again from Lucifer killing Sam, I'd do it in a heart beat"

I nodded softly listening to him as he looked at me.

"Okay, now spill"

I bit my lip "Ever since Michael disappeared, I was scared, I was always doing some research on how to get you back, sometimes I would have nightmares at night of Michael ending both him and you, Dean, ever since this started I was scared I was gonna loose you, whenever Sam or Cas asked if I was okay, I would always say that I'm fine but deep down I was mentally crying and beating myself up that I couldn't find a quicker way to save you, I'm sorry....."

He quickly shook his head and held me to his chest "Baby, no, this isn't your fault at all, dont blame yourself, please, you, Sam, Cas, Mom and Bobby did everything you guys could to help save me, your my brave little munchkin and I'm proud of you sweeheart, I know it was hard dealing without me for a couple of days, even a few weeks, but I'm here"

I nodded softly "But what if he takes control of you again?"

He chuckled softly "Like I told you and Sam, shoot first, ask questions later" I shook my head

"I dont wanna hurt you"

"I know you're not meaning to hurt me only trying to stop him, and its okay, no matters what happens you'll still be my strong munchkin right?"

I nodded softly "I promise"

He smiled nodding "good, now why don't we go for a drive and get dinner for everyone, yeah?"

I nodded and soon we left enjoying a nice long car ride together just me and my Dean-o, I have him back for now until Michael starts again, I dont know when or where but I'll be ready, anything to keep my Dean safe.

I know this isn't the end , so let the games begin.