Concussion -BSM

An/ in this You were trapped while on a hunt with the guys ends up with you getting a concussion losing your memory and you have no idea who you are, and you dont remember the guys.

Your pov:

I woke up to a bright right, for a minute I thought I was dead, but I opened my eyes more and realized I was in the hospital,  I looked around I was hooked up to the monitor and had an Ivy in my hand,  why am I in the hospital and who am I?

My thoughts where interrupt by a nurse coming in my room

"Oh thank goodness your awake, your brothers were worried bout you" she spoke and I looked at her confused, my brothers?

"Brothers? Who am I and what happened to me that I ended up here?" I asked softly

"Sweetie, your Y/n Y/m/n Winchester, you were brought in because your brothers said you got into a fight with someone and bashed your head against the wall, cracking your skull a bit, luckily no damage to your brain at all, your one lucky soldier, I'm gonna get the dr and I'll bring in your brothers"

I nodded as the nurse left, I sat up and held my head gently, the dr soon came in the room did some test on me asking me what was the last thing I remember and I said nothing, after bout 10 minutes of the dr doing some tests, three guys come in the room, a guy that's about tall as a tree, a guy in a coat and tie then the last guy he was much shorter, the tall and short guys were really cute, soon mythoughts were interrupted again but from them.

"Y/n, are you okay?" The tall one asked and I nodded softly "I'm okay, but who are you? And how do you know me?" I really looked at them confused as their faces went from happy to pale as if they seen a ghost. 

The short one walked closer to the hospital bed and looked at me before he shook his head and rubbed his face as he did that I noticed tears in his and the tall guy's eyes. He took a deep breath before he spoke up as he held my hand.

"My name is Dean Winchester, and the giant looking guy, that's my little brother Sam, and the one in the coat and tie is Castiel, we call him Cas"

I smiled softly at them and Dean continued to speak up "Sam and I are your older brothers" he spoke and I could tell his heart was breaking

Castiel walked up to me and went to put his hand over my face ,I started to get scared , Sam stopped him "dude, dont do anything until the dr tells us what's happened to her" Castiel nodded and backed away

After a little while the dr came in the room and asked to speak to Sam and Dean privately so it was just Castiel and I in the room.

I looked over at him and spoke "Castiel..." he looked at me ".... Are Sam and Dean gonna hurt me?" He held my arm and shook his head as he spoke in a husky voice "y/n, they are your brothers, they will never hurt you, it's their destiny to keep you safe and healthy, they would track down anyone that tries to hurt you, your brothers have been through alot, and I know a lot is happening right now and that your in shock bout everything happening but no matter what, no matter where you are or what danger your in, they will be right there for you and they will do anything for you"

I nodded softly listening as I relaxed and then Dean's voice caught my attention "Cas is right kiddo" I looked up and saw him and Sam in the doorway who had tears running down their face, I looked at them confused "who's kiddo?"  Castiel looked at me "Its a nickname they made for you when you were younger"  I nodded and they all excused themselves so Sam and Dean can talk to Castiel.

I decided to lay back down and relax a bit, my head hurts and I'm tired .

Dean's pov:
Sam and I had to leave the room cause the dr pulled us out to talk to us, He told us Y/n has a concussion, I have no idea what that ment , the dr left and I turned to Sam.

"Dude what did he ment by she has a concussion?"

Sam glared at me and spoke up "Dean, he ment by her head is swollen and clearly from earlier she has memory loss and does have a clue who she is or who we are, we just have to give her time and space, which means no yelling at home no matter how pissed we are, it'll make her headace worse, and try to tell her some old memories to try and get her memories back, it could take weeks, months, or even years until she's back to herself again"

My eyes widen at his statement and shook my head "Its my job to keep both you and Y/n safe Sammy, I promised mom and dad that I wouldn't let anything hurt you guys"

"Dean it's not your fault that thing grabbed her, we told her to stay in the car but she didn't she got hurt to save us, When you brought her to the car u finished it off, we dont have to worry bout it anymore, all we have to worry bout is keeping y/n safe and help her get her memory back"

I just sighed and rubbed my face nodding "fine" Cas spoke up

"Maybe I can help heal her with my grace" I shook my head

"Cas not trying g to be rude but you dont have much grace left, it's bad enough we lost Y/n due to that thing but well lose you too if you try to save her and we dont wanna loose you man, plus were not even sure if itll work"

Cas nodded softly and we dropped the subject

"I'll be back, I just need some air" Sam nodded and I walked away to get some air before I started to cry in front of them, when I got outside I let some tears out and banged my fists into the wall of the building repeatedly, my little sister doesn't remember me, worst news you ever hear.

I calmed down after bout 20 minutes, my knuckles were busted and bleeding but I dont care, I pulled my self together before I went back in and back to y/n's room, I'll do whatever it takes to have my baby back.

Your pov:

When I woke up uhh Sam told me I was able to leave and that he signed me out, so now we were walking out and walked to a Chevy impala, that's really cool, I got in the back as Castiel got in after me , Dean was the driver and Sam was in the passengers side soon we drove away and I relaxed in the back

"Y/n" I looked around and noticed dean was glancing at me from the review mirror "you okay?"  "I'm okay Dean, just tired and a bit cold"  "well be home shortly" I nodded softly and just relaxed.

I feel bad that o dont remember my own brothers, I can see that their hurt, but I wish I could get my memory back so everything would go back to normal, but just gotta see where things go in the future.