Date night -Bsm

Summary: Its your first official date, and the boys meet your date.

Your pov:
I was in my room getting ready for my date tonight with a guy I've met a few weeks ago, his name is Stephen, has the same personality as the guys protective like Dean but sweet like Sam.

I put on a simple black dress and put shorts on underneath cause some guys arent all they seem, put my pocket knife in the back pocket of my shorts and did a little bit of makeup only mascara, eye and lipstick, then I decided to curl my hair,when I was done I put everything away  and recive a text message from my date saying that he's out front, I quickly checked to see where the boys are at, luckily their in the kitchen, so I quickly went to get him and brought him inside.

"Now I'm fair warning you, my brother's are extra over protective so my one brother Dean will be staring you down and get a bit into 'father' mode and will watch every move you make, my other brother Sam will be asking several questions and their will be a few tests, other then that you'll be fine" I laughed softly a bit nervous

Stephen just smiled and nodded "I understand sweet, brothers will be brothers" he laughed softly, I gave him a soft smile before bringing him down the steps and walked to the kitchen.

"De, Sam" I walked into to the kitchen with Stephen behind me

The boys looked at us and smiled at me, but when they saw Stephen, Sam was fine, but Dean turned into Dad mode real quick.

"Who's the kid?" He glared at Stephen

"Dean, I told you guys I have a date tonight, please be nice"

"Y/n, come sit with me"

I groaned annoyed a little bit "Dean"

"Now kiddo" I nodded and sat next to Dean

Sam looked at Stephen as Dean held me by the shoulders with his arm

"Sorry bout that, I'm Sam, and That's Dean"

I looked over at Stephen and noticed he was a bit nervous as he spoke "I'm Stephen"

Dean glared at the kid being sarcastic as he spoke "So Stephen, how old are you?, Tattoos?  Do you do drugs?, Have a criminal record?"

Sam glared at Dean "dude, give him a chance to speak"

Dean rolled his eyes ignoring Sam, Stephen took a deep breath and spoke up.

"I'm 22, Yes I have tattoos only 12, no I dont do drugs, no criminal records ether, I'm in college to become a teacher, I have 5 younger sister, and two younger brothers, I'm the oldest out of all of them"

The guys nodded listening and Sam spoke  to Stephen "Where are you guys going ?"

"Were going to see a movie, and then I'm taking her out for dinner, then after that I'll bring her back"

The guys nodded and did a few test to check if he's not a demon or shapeshifter or other monsters like that, we headed outside to his car which was a mustang, when they saw the car they joked with Stephen bout it for a bit and they seemed to be liking him which was good for now.

Dean looked at us "Bring her home by 9- 9:30pm sharp"

Stephen nodded "yes sir, I completely understand"

Dean nodded "Good" 

Stephen and I walked to his car, we were bout to get in when.....

"Oh and Stephen" dean called and Stephen looked at him

"I swear over my dead body, if you do anything, and I mean anything to my babygirl, we will hunt you down and tear you to shreds, do you understand?"