First Break up- Jared DDM

Age: 16
Your pov:

I was at home watching my younger sibilings while mom and dad went out to do some grocery shopping .

Right now I'm playing with my brothers  Thomas and Shep while my sister Odette took a nap, we were in the living room playing some video games when I heard someone ring the door bell, I paused the game and answered the door to see my handsome boyfriend Max of 2 years standing in front of me.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?" I smiled happily as he seemed a bit upset as he sighed softly

"Y/n ca I talk to you bout something? Its important"

I bit my lip "I would but my parents are out and I'm babysitting siblings until my parents come home"

He sighed softly "Y/n is really important" I nodded and let him in, I shut the door , I brought him to the living room where Tom and Shep were and sat down on the couch with Max.

"Guys, go play upstairs for a bit, Max and I have to talk alone for a bit, I'll come upstairs in a little bit okay?"

They nodded and got up kissing my cheek before heading upstairs to their room then I turned to Max "What's wrong?"

He sighed taking a deep breath "Y/n, I cheated on you, slept with someone else and I've fallen in love with her, I'm sorry but I dont feel the spark anymore, not ever since our 1 year and 1 month"

I felt my heart crash into million pieces as felt tears brim in my eyes as I nodded "I understand"

"I'm so sorry, you were such a sweet girlfriend, and I took advantage of that, I'm so sorry, can we still be friends?"

I shook my head as I stood up and felt tears brim down my face "No, you should leave right now" I pointed to the door and Max stood up

"Y/n I'm really sorry, it was a mistake"  I laughed softly shaking my head as I whispered so my brothers wouldn't hear me.

"Take your fake ass apology and stuck it up your ass, shit head" he looked at me wide eyed as I spoke up "My advice is for you to leave right now, never show up to this house again before my parents come home and you have to deal with my dad, you think he's angry on the show? It's called acting and when him and my uncle find out bout this, oh boy it wont end pretty for you, so get out of my house."

I opened the door and he started to leave but before he did I stopped him "And Max" he turned to me, I slapped him real hard across the face "That's for breaking my heart" and kicked him in the jewels "So is that, My parents will be so glad to give everything you gave me back to you, piece of shit"

I shut the door quietly and sat down against the door, crying softly, I didnt realize the boys came down until they spoke up making me jump "Y/n"

I tried to put on a brave face for them as more tears stream down "Hey guys, you okay?"

They nodded "Are you okay?" "Why are you crying?"

I smiled softly "Because Max and I broke up, meaning Max doesn't love me anymore, max did a very bad thing, he wont be coming over anymore"

"Were sorry Y/n" I laughed softly "Its okay  guys, are you boys hungry?, I can make you guys a snack before mommy and daddy come home" they nodded and I got up bringing them to the kitchen and left on my phone on the table near them incase I need it.

I decided to make them a PB&J sandwich along with some veggies, when I was done I gave the plates to them along with a bottle of juice from the fridge, I sat down with them.

"Tom, Shep, can I ask you guys something?" They nodded smiling and I smiled softly.

"Do you guys love me?" They nodded their heads constantly "Yeah Y/n, your our big Sissy, we always love you"
I smiled softly as I kiss their heads gently "I love you guys too, I want you guys to still be eating okay? Im going to the bathroom" they nodded and I smiled at them before heading to the bathroom.

After I finished I washed my hands, and splashed water on my face to try to keep on a brave face.

When I was done I went back out to the kitchen to see the boys finished with their foods along with Mom, Dad, Uncle Jensen and Aunt Dannel staring at me witch food bags in their hands

I gave them a slight smile "You guys need help with the bags?" And started to put the food away as Dad spoke.

"Hey sweetie, can I talk to you alone?"

I nodded and we left the kitchen heading to the living room sitting on the couch

"Honey, while you were in the bathroom, Tom called us from your phone and said Max came over and when he left you were crying, what happened?"

I looked down "He told me he lost the spark we had and cheated on me, so we broke up" I looked back up at my dad as tears "It hurts so much"

He hugged me close and I latched onto him crying into his shoulder "I'm so sorry baby, I know it hurts, I'm right here"

He rubbed my back as he rocked me back and forth, as he did that Uncle Jensen came into the room and looked at us "Kiddo, wanna talk bout it?"

I turned my head to Uncle Jensen with tears in my eyes "Max cheated on me and broke up with me"

Now Jensen was looking pissed , I decided they needed to talk alone. So I got up from my dads lap kissing his cheek before telling them I'll be in my room, I went over to Uncle Jensen and hugged him kissing his cheek giving him a soft smile then I headed up to my room.

When I got to my room I shut my door and changed into pjs then laid down in bed curled in a ball crying quietly and sniffled a bit.

As I was relaxing in bed when I heard some shouting , probably dad and Uncle jensen, I dont blame them, I would hurt the douche that hurts my daughter in the future, I was trying to calm down when i heard soft knocks before the door open, revealing my little brothers, I smiled softly at them , they came into the room and shut the door.

"Hey guys, are Daddy and Uncle Jensen yelling?" They nodded and climbed on the bed.

Tom spoke up "Mommy said to stay with you to keep you company" I smiled softly as they laid their head on my chest , I covered us up with the blanket.

"I love you guys so much" I kiss their heads gently as they latched onto me and smiled softly

"We love you too" they kiss my cheeks happily, we decided to take a little nap, plus the boys needed it

A few hrs after we took our little nap, we woke up to see mom coming in the room carrying Odette telling me and the boys to get dressed in something nice which was odd, so the boys left to get changed.

I changed into a nice spring dress with some flats and a cardigan on aswell along with putting my hair in a French braid in my hair, when I was done getting ready, I left my room going back downstairs to see my brothers in some cute spring clothes along with my dad in a nice business outfit smiling proudly.

"Dad you look great, what's going on?"

My dad smiled happily "Im taking my little girl out on a dinner date, plus it's been a while since we spent some time together"

Soon we left with the boys and went to my favorite restuarant we always went to when I was Odettes age, we parked and went inside and got a booth for the boys.

We were in the middle of eating when I decided to make small talk.

When we were done for dinner we left and headed back home, when we got home he told me to change into my pjs and meet him downstairs.

So I went up and changed into my pjs and went downstairs to see all sorts of junkfood and movies piled up with dad on the couch.

He noticed me and pat the couch so I walked over and sat next to him "I figure we can have a movie night like we did when you were younger" I smiled happily and kissed his cheek thanking him.

As the night went on we watched several movies and now we were in the middle of another movie and I curled in his lap tiredly and he placed a blanket around us.

"Daddy" he hummed in response "Thank you for a great night, I love you"

He kissed my head as he smiled down at me "I love you too princess"

Then I ended up falling asleep in his lap after a good day