Meeting Becky -Sam

A/n - Your out on a hunt with the winchesters, your dating Sam and run into an old pal of theirs named Becky and things go over the line.

Your pov:
I was out with Dean making a supply run and grabbing somendrinks for the motel plus we have to catch up with Sam, he's got some leads on the case were working on bout a spirit that's been killing innocent people for no reason.

Dean had pulled up to a diner where Sam was at, but someone was with him.....a girl? Oh hell no, not on my watch.

"Dean, who's the girl that's.....extremely close to Sam?" I glanced at for a quick second , then back at Sam and the girl.

"Son of a bitch"

I looked over at him confused "what?"

"Remember when we told you bout a physco chick named Becky that's obsessed with Sam?" I nodded looking at him

"That's Becky, oh this should be good" he laughed shaking his head, I felt jealousy run through my body, but I shouldn't should I?

Dean must of read my mind cause he held my arm "hey, dont worry, Sam loves you, he wouldn't go after her, he rather risk his life to be with you, and if she tries any moves , I'll back you up, okay?" I nodded softly

He smiled at me and then we got out and as soon as I heard this chicks voice I wanted to kick her butt.

"I've been thinking bout you non stop Sam, I've planned our future wedding, our future family, everything, God its gonna be perfect, you've never left my mind at all since the last time I've seen you, you got much taller and much more handsome" She was literally going at him and boy it was making me mad.

Sam noticed us behind Becky and looked back at her chuckling softly.

"Ummm Becky, you see, bout that, I've been taken meaning I'm dating someone...."

"Yeah, by me, see even you thought bout it, I knew it was love at first sight, were gonna have a perfect life together"

Sam looked annoyed , I was getting annoyed aswell, Dean and I set up a plan, I had to hide for a bit while they go inside the diner, he was gonna make sure Becky stays with him on one side of a booth then I'll come in.

I left and hid behind a building for bout 10 minutes and then headed inside, once again her mouth kept on running.

"Hey Dean, why not you scoot out so I can sit next to Sam?"

Dean chuckled shaking his head "Nope, I'm good, plus we have a friend of ours tagging along with us, so they want to sit next to Sam, dont cause any fights or it wont end pretty for you, that's for danm sure, and dont say we didnt warn you"

I walked over to the booth and sat next to Sam and smiled happily "Hey Baby" He smiled at me and kissed my lips. "Thanks for saving my seat"

He smiled and rubbed my back "Anytime sweetie"

I smiled looking over at Dean "Thanks again Dean" he smiled "No problem kid"

I looked over at Becky acting like I never knew her at all "Hello"

She looked at me confused and the boys "Umm, guys who is she? Who are you?" I can see in her body tensing shes getting mad that I'm sitting with Sam

I decided to play the snotty bitch act "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Y/n, Sam's Fiance of four years" I smiled and showed her the engagement ring sam got me, now she looked pissed, I just snuggled up against Sam and he held me close kissing my head

"I've never heard of you" She spoke a bit confused

"Yeah that's because you've been obsessed with Sam talking bout him every 5 seconds you barely let him talk bout anything in his life" Dean spoke looking at her annoyed

"But I've heard several stories of you obsessing over my man who's taken with someone that makes him happy, now I advise that a couple of things, 1 leave Sam alone, he's mine, 2 He loves me, he's gonna make me his wife, 3 You can dream all you want bout him but you wont be the one underneath him at night, and 4 one last thing, now I'm sure this might of happened before I met them but, have you witness them bury stuff after dealing with ghosts?....."

She nodded a bit confused "yeah"

"Okay good, cause the next time I hear by ether of them that your not leaving Sam alone, I'll bury you 500 ft into the earth to the point where no one can find you, do I make myself clear?" I whisper low enough for her to hear

She looked at me scared and nodded "Good, now, shall we eat?" I smiled softly as I looked at the menu deciding what I want to eat and soon I heard Dean chuckle "I warned you bout her"

I smiled to myself and looked up at Sam who was smiling down on me "That's my girl" I just blushed and hid my face into his chest as he held me close

We all ordered, Dean and ordered burgers, Sam got a sandwich and Becky got.... I dont care, I had a great time with the boys and.....her... now we were in the car and I was in the backseat with her relaxing scrolling through my phone, i was bout to speak up but Becky beat me to it.

"Hey Sam..." he looked back at her "wanna hang out later? Just us two?"

I glared at her "Can I strangle her yet?"

Dean laughed smiling "not yet kiddo, relax"

Becky looked at me "That was rude"

I shook my head smiling "Nope, what's rude is that I just told you Sam and I are engaged and yet you still continue to flirt with my fiance"

She looked at Sam for help and he shook his head "she's right Becky"

She pouted like a kid and sat back more and I just scrolled on my phone. Now i was craving a kiss.

"Baby" Sam hummed "Can I have a kiss?" He chuckled and turned to me and I leaned forward kissing him happily

Dean gaged "Okay, okay, enough PDA"

Sam and I laughed pulling away "Love you Sammy"

"I love you too baby" he smiled at me happily

Becky just kept on glaring at me and it was starting to get on my nerves but I let it slide.

As we were heading to the motel we had to run around a few places to get some more weapons for back up, i stood by the door with Becky as I watched Sam and Dean get the stuff we needed for the case, I was looking out the window bored out of my mine, cause my phone died in the car.

I was watching them when Becky came up to me "you need to break up with Sam so I can have a life with him" I just shook my head "nope, he's my fiance and I would do anything for him, not some weird girl who has an obsession with him"

"Its called love at first sight" I raised a brow at her

"Really? If it was love at first sight you would be marrying him, not me, but look where we are now, he loves me and theres nothing you can do bout it"

After a while they got what they needed and we dropped Becky off and we drove away quickly before she could even speak to Sam.

"She's a psychopath, how did you guys deal with her?"

They laughed smiling "were not sure"

"Babe" Sam looked over at me "Did you ever see anything in her before we met?" He shook his head "Nope , I wanted to strangle her myself, so did Dean, so you have nothing to worry bout, I wouldn't ever leave you for anyone like her, I love you"

"I love you too"

I dont have to worry bout that woman ever again, thank God