Good days turns sideways -Jared

Your pov:
I was out having a day together with Jared my boyfriend, he's everything I've looked for in a guy, he's sweet, charming, kind, generous, he's definitely my type of guy, we went out for lunch and now were just out shopping spending some time together more we've been together for 4 years and engaged for 2 years, it's like I'm living in a dream I never wanna wake up from.

He's so tall , 6'4 , and handsome, and he loves me for me, I told him everything bout me from being a nerd in school and liking video games and how I rarely wear make up, he's said he likes a girl that loves video games he's fell in love with me for me and he's never been with someone that has alot in common, he says he never wants to leave me and I never plan on leaving him, his lips are just so soft and pure, I always wanna kiss him 25/8, he keeps me safe, makes me happy, I just absolutely love him.

As we were walking I looked at him softly "Baby" he looked down at me "I love you" he chuckled smiling  as he leaned down cupping my cheek before kissing my lips gently "I love you too sweetheart"

We were happily kissing when someone called my name , I pulled away and turned to the sound of someone's voice , just my luck, my enemy Kat, I mentally rolled my eyes and pulled on a fake smile as I locked my fingers with Jared and held his arm protectively

"Hey Kat, long time no see, last time we saw eachother was highschool" I spoke and Kat laughed nodding 

"Yeah, and you were the little nerd I picked on in school, I'm surprised puberty didnt affect you at all, for once in your life you actually look pretty"

I thanked her noddin "I'm surprised too actually" we both laughed and then she looked over at Jared "and who's this handsome fella that your with?"

"He's my fiance, Kat this is Jared" I smiled happily at Jared as he smiled down on me and kissed my forhead "Babe, this is Kat, the one that always bullied me in school all four years"

He looked at me surprised then over at Kat as she spoke "why not all of us hang out someday and Jared, maybe you and I can hang out alone?"

Jared chuckled shaking his head "No, you will stop talking to my girlfriend, you will leave her alone, you will stop harassing her, as we were starting to date, she told me everything you've done to her since I've met her, she's the love of my life, I'd crush anyone that's ever hurt her in anyway but since your a woman I can't do anything but file harrassment report and trespassing report aswell, I know that little 'hang out alone' card, but nice try, I plan on marrying her, so just walk away now"

I looked up at him surprised but happy at the same time , Kat on the other hand huffed like a little kid that didnt get their way and left

"That was really sweet of you baby, you didnt need to do that at all, I would of handled it, I really appreciate it so much, thank you" 

Jared chuckled smiling "I dont mind, people need to be put in their place and need to learn when to cut it out, your my girl and I would do anything to keep you safe really, I can tell you didnt like her when you locked our hands together and held onto my arm tight"

I smiled and blushed "yeah, that's because in school I would start 'dating' someone and then the next day they would break up because of Kat and rub it in my face, so when I saw her come up to us, I got a bit protective with you and I didnt want her to steal my happiness away ,because if it weren't for us meeting when we did, I dont think I would be here, you've accepted me for me even though I suffer with depression and Anxiety, and that means alot to me so I wanted to protect what's mine." I shrugged softly smiling a bit

He pulled me over to the side of a building and he held my hands and I looked up at him as he spoke "Sweetheart, it's okay to deal with them, I have myself and it's not fun but I will always be here right in front of you to help you through everything no matter what, your happiness means the world to me, and I love you" I blushed tomato red and stood on my toes kissing his lips happily and proudly then pulled away looking at him