His girlfriend hits you (MTG pt2) -Dean

Your pov:
It's been 3 years since the boys started dating Rebecca and Page, Rebecca was very sweet to me,  treated me like I was her sister, page on the other hand never liked me, she's hit me, called me names and everything you can think of, I always wait til  their all gone to cry to let all the pain out, I wanna tell at least one of them, but Page threaten to kill me or Dean if I told them, so until I've had enough I'll deal with it.

Right now I'm in the kitchen eatning breakfast, Sammy and Rebecca talked to me for a bit, I feel safe with Becca, we were all having a laugh until Dean and page came in, she looked at me and that was my cue to leave, I threw my trash in the garbage and walked out.

"Hey baby" Dean spoke to me but I ignored it walking back to my room , I know it was rude but I dont wanna deal with Page.

As the day went on all four of them hanged out while I stayed in my room never leaving accept for to use the bathroom and that's it.

I was currently reading in my room when someone knocked and jumped me out of my reading "Who is it?"

"Rebecca" "come in"

Rebecca came into the room and smiled at me, I smiled back at her as I closed my book and she sat on the bed.

"Hey where's Sammy?" "He's taking a nap, I was too but I wanted to check on you, Dean and Page are out for a bit, maybe at a bar or something"

I nodded softly "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, why what's wrong?"
"Dean" I looked at her confused "Dean is worried bout you, ever since Sam introduced you to me and page you seemed a bit distance from him, he noticed it, is something wrong?"

I really wanted to tell the truth but I couldn't ruin his happiness.

"No everything is okay, just been tired lately?"

She looked at me with her brow raised "Are you sure? When your around Sam and I your all happy but when Dean and Page are in the same room you run away, what's wrong?"

I have to protect Dean and myself

"Its nothing I promise"

"Do I have to wake up Sam? You know I will"

I sighed and looked at her "Promise you wont tell the guys" she nodded

I took a deep breath and bit my lip for a minute "Ever since you and Page started dating my brothers, I was very happy for them, but behind close doors when it's just me and page at home, she hits me, calls me names, makes sure she treats me like hell and she's told me Dean doesn't love me anymore......."

Rebecca looked at me with sadden eyes "Sweetie, no Dean absolutely adores you, he never stops talking bout you at all, he just thinks your mad at him, now that I know the full story, I promise I wont tell him or Sam okay?" I nodded softly and hugged her close and she hugged me back.

After a while she left and shut the door leaving me to read again, as I was reading I was a bit hungry so I headed to get a snack before dinner so I headed to the kitchen, I grabbed some crackers and a bottle of water, scrolling through my phone bored out of my mind, soon I heard page from down the hall.

"Dean, I'm gonna grab a drink from the kitchen, I'll grab you a beer"

I just stayed in the kitchen not gonna let page win this round, I continued to scroll on my phone while having my snack and soon she cam in.

"Ew, didnt I tell you to watch what you eat?"

I decided to shot back at her "And didnt I tell you, that you arent my mother?"

She looked at me angrily and I just shrugged ignoring her, and then she suddenly grabbed me by my hair and yanked me making me look up at her "I'd watch what you say young lady, you arent worth anything and I can take you out this world very quickly, Sam and Dean wouldn't miss you one single bit, I bet they would be better without you"