Meeting him for the first time- Sam DDM

In this your 15 years old and your a hunter, you decided after losing your mom due to demons 3 years back, you finally wanted to find your Dad, surprisingly you bump into him and Dean while on a hunt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov:
I was in Ohio on a case bout some missing people that have been gone for a few weeks  so I was in the downtown area grabbed some lunch and started to walk back to the motel where Im staying at while listening  to some music using my headphones, and I was crossing the street when I turned my head to see a Chevy Impala speeding up and almost hit me ,they slammed the break and I jumped moving quickly to the sidewalk and the car pulled over, two guys got out and walked to me, as the short one talked.

"Hey kid, watch where you were going, you could of got hurt"

I just rolled my eyes and started to walk away, one of the two grabbed me and I went self defense mode, kicking them in the groan and head but them in the face and pinned them to the ground, when I looked it was the short one .

"How about next time you keep your hands to yourself? Have some respect for kids, your lucky I didnt break your arm dickhead"

He just groaned when I let go of him and got up , I looked over at the tall guy and he laughed at the one on the ground  "Dude, you got your ass kicked by a kid, she reminds me of claire"

The guy got up and groaned glaring at the tall one "Shut up" 

I started walked away when the tall one came up to me "Hey, wait a minute, where are your parents?" the guy looked familiar but I shrugged it off "I uhh, I dont have parents anymore...." parents have always been a touchy subject for me "what happened to them?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"My Dad walked out on my mom when he found out she was pregnant with me due to some 'work business' and my mom....I know this might sound insane...my mom was killed by a demon three years ago...."

The guys looked at eachother as if it was a normal thing for someone to say and not freak out about then looked back at me , the short one looked at me "Alright, now is there anybody you can stay with?"

I nodded as I rubbed my arm "Uhh yeah, I know a friend but he's not from ohio"

They nodded and the tall one asked "What's your friends name?"

"Bobby Singer" they looked at me wide eyes   and I looked at them confused "what?"

"How do you know Bobby?" I shrugged "From what my mom told me he was an old friend of my Dad's, we visited him a few times growing up and I saw him a few weeks ago" they nodded , then we got into their car and drove off and I called Bobby to let him know, I was on the way then Bobby said okay and we hanged up.

I fell asleep in the car by accident cause when I woke up, I saw the car was parked in front of Bobby's house , I grabbed my stuff and got out heading inside with them.

"Bobby, I'm here, and Some of your friends are here too"

Bobby came from the kitchen and looked at us shocked "You two idjits never call me anymore" guessing he was talking to the guys so I just excused myself and went up to my old room I had  when I stayed with Bobby for a bit, I set all my stuff down then went down to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bottle of soda and over heard Bobby's conversation with the guys.