Gonna be Uncles - BSM

This is part 2 

Abi's pov:

Ashton and I had just gotten back home from our honeymoon, and it was absolutely amazing, I would say after bout a week at where we stayed, I ended up finding out I was pregnant, I had the symptoms, plus my feet got a bit swollen, my chest started to hurt, I went to the drug store for a test, it came back positive and once I told Ashton he was absolutely thrilled.

Now since we're back home I figured it was time to tell our families , I went to the Dr when we got home and I'm 3 months pregnant. I decided to get some hints for the boys to figure out what's gonna happen now, I bought a binkie, baby blanket, baby toys, a baby squirrel,  baby moose and a baby angel outfit and put them in a bag along with a card that says 'Can't wait to meet my new uncles, ill see you in 9 months' I grabbed another bag to change my clothes to be more comfy.

Once I was done Ashton and I left and went to the bunker, when we arrived I grabbed the key underneath the matt and unlocked the door before going inside.

I walked to the Library and didn't see them , went to the kitchen and see them on computer's  probably doing some work, I lookee at Ashton as he stood by the doorway and I smirked at him, I quietly walked over and I did something funny, 1....2....3..... SMACK!

"Ouch" they both looked at me after I smacked them upside their heads, I just laughed smilingly as they realised it was me they were in shock and smiled standing up.

"Abi, you guys are back"

I nodded smiling, "Yup, and we have some news for you guys, here's your presents aswell,

Ashton gave them their presents, inside was two shirts that says  Uncle Sam & Uncle Dean, world's best uncle's, then there were some ultrasound pictures and a notes that says "Hi Uncle Dean & Uncle Sam, I can't wait to meet you in 6 months, Mommy has told me so much about you, I cant wait to meet you, Love Y/c/n"

They read it and looked at me in shock, I smiled at them "Surprise"

Dean gave me a hug carefully  while Sam gave him a handshake, then vice-versa, then they looked at me confused.

Sam spoke up "Y/n if your 3 month's far, shouldn't you be showing?"

I forgot I was wearing baggy clothes , I took off my big shirt leaving me to my sports bra and yoga pants to show them, they asked to touch my stomach and I said yeah, after a few minutes I looked over at Ashton.

"Can i tell them? we've talked it out over the honeymoon, i think they'll be thrilled"

He then nodded , Dean looked at us confused "Tell us what?"

I took a deep nervous breath before speaking.

"Ever since Dad died youve guys done nothing but risk your lives for me, I'm lucky to have you guys as my big brothers, I wouldnt be the woman I am to this day without you guys, so over time while we were gone, Ashton and I had alot of talking, and after trying to convince him for a while he finally agreed, but we want you guys to be his/her God father's incase anything ever happens to us"

They looked at me speechless but smiled.

"Ofcourse this is amazing" Sam spoke

Dean was still speechless "US really?"

I smiled and nodded "Yeah, All my life you have done nothing but protect me and became the father figure both Sammy and I needed, you were always there when I had my monthly, took care of me when I was sick, now im a grown woman becoming a mother, which is a bit scary not gonna lie but I know you and Sammy will be amazing Uncles, no doubt."

Dean gave me a hug and So did Sam, after we broke apart Dean looked at Ashton "Are yiu taking care of my baby?"

Sam gave him the glare "Dude chill out, if he wasn't taking care of her, we'd both kill him by now, she's healthy, happy and she's pregnant,  of course he's taking care of her"

I laughed softly "You guys are such idjits" They both smiled laughing, Ashton looked at me confused

"Babe did you just call them idjits?"

I nodded "Its a nickname our uncle Bobby gave us when we were younger growing up"

He nodded, then we went out to dinner and had a great time catching up

~~~9 months later~~~\

Sam and Dean were coming over for dinner and they get to meet their two month old niece for the first time, They were able to meet her in person cause of bad weather and they had broken bones from cases 

I was distracted cleaning th he house I didn't realize someone was at the front door, Ashton was out with the baby so he can get more babby food, clothes and stuff like that.

I opened the door to see the boys and I smiled letting them in.

Dean was really eager to meet our daughter "Where's the baby? I wanna meet them"

I laughed softly "Ashton has her, their out at the store right now"

Sam looked at us "Its a girl?" I smiled and nodded "Yup, i cant wait for you guys to meet her, I made them some coffee and told them how I dont want people to hold the baby after drinking beer or wine just for the baby's safety, anyways I was talking to the boys when I heard Ashton come inside and into the kitchen.

"Babe were home and- Oh hey guys, did you tell them her name?"

I shook my head "Not yet" I carefully got the baby and held her in my arms, before looking up at the guys.

"Boys, Meet you God daughter/niece, Mary, Josephine Winchester- Y/l/n"

They smiled at me and Mary, I passed her to Dean and he held her carefully "I named her after mom, you showed me how pretty she was even though Sam and I barely remember her"

"She's beautiful Y/n"

I smiled thanking them before speaking as Dean passed her to Sam "And Dean...."

He looked at me " I won't allow you to babysit her just to use her as a chick magnetic"

We all just laughed, later on we had a great dinner, talked bout old stories then after we ate we all decided to watch TV for a bit, once i got on the couch, i rested my head and closed my eyes relaxing against Ashton, I was slowly falling asleep but i heard them talking.

Sam spoke up "Man she looks exhausted"

Ashton spoke up "Yeah, she barely lets me do anything, and rarely gets any sleep, the moment she tries to sleep after a long day or tries to eat, Mary starts to cry, she hasn't had a full night's rest yet, she's so stubborn, I offer to help her with everything and  says that she's got it, I wish she would just take a break, but im so proud of her from how far she's come from, she's an amazing mother"

Then I heard Dean talk "If you guys need anyone to babysit her to have a day to yourself or have a date night were here"

Ashton spoke up "Thank you guys, really"

Dean spoke up "I'll take her to bed, I can tell she'll be snappy to get upstairs"

With that i felt someone lift me up and carry me to my bedroom, I was then placed on the bed and they tucked me in, I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey baby, everything is fine, Mary is fast asleep in her crib, I just wanted to bring you to bed, im so proud of you sweetie, I know Mom and Dad would be too, if your ever scared or worried or bout to have any panic or anxiety attacks yiu can always call me and Sammy okay? we will always be here for you, I promise"

I nodded softly "I love you De"

He smiled and kissed my forhead "I love you too baby"

With that he tucked me in and left the room shutting the door, I cant explain how much I love my family