concussion pt2 -bsm

Your pov:

It's been 5 months since I've been out of the hospital and I still havent gotten my memory back, Sam and Dean have explained what our family does and even though I was a bit creeped out I got use to it, no wonder why thre were so many stuff in the trunk of the car, everything made sense, right now they're out doing a hunt,.....no wait a case....one of those what ever that means so I'm just relaxing at home or the bunker, reading books in bed, bored out of my mind, I normally dont leave my room unless I go out with the guys so I decided to discover the place.

I walked around until I found a room, I walked in and noticed alot of books , I had a feeling its Sam's room cause he talks to Dean while doing research from what's they call it.

It was a nice room then walked down the hall more and found another room, I walked in and noticed alot of  music posters on the walls along with some magazines with women on it so this must this must be Dean's room, I though it was strange so I ignored it and continued to look around the room, what caught my eyes is that I past a nightstand with some old photos, of a woman and a little kid, next imthat was another photo, a family photo a father, woman and two kids both boys then a third photo is another family photo but theres a babygirl in the photo , the pictures were nice, soon Castiel pop up unexpectedly and scared me

"Those photots are your family, the boys are Sam and Dean, the adults were your parents and....." I cut him off "and the babygirl is me?" I asked as I looked at Castiel and he nodded

"Castiel, you scared me" I laughed softly and he smiled softly "I'm sorry bout that, Sam and Dean should be home shortly they're gonna pick up dinner" I nodded then put the pictures down walking out of the room into the kitchen with Castiel following me "Hey Castiel..." he looked at me I was bout to ask him something but they guys got home and called out "Y/n, Cas, Dinner!"

"I'll ask later" he nodded and we both went to the middle of the bunker to Sam and Dean, they heard us and smiled at me  as Dean spoke "Hey y/n, how you feeling sweetheart?" I shrugged as I sat down "Okay, I guess....I still can't remember anything....I'm sorry"

Sam looked at me "Y/n it's okay, were not mad at you kiddo, things like this take awhile before you get your memory back"

I nodded as Sam gave me my salad, ever since I was diagnosed with my concussions I can't have any heavy foods.

Castiel left since Angel's dont eat, as I was eating I wanted to talk bout something.

"Sam, Dean....." I spoke softly and they looked at me as they were eating "...Do you think I can visit mom and dad ?...."

They stopped eating and glanced at eachother before looking at me

Sam spoke up  "Y/n, Dad is dead, he's been dead for a few years, mom died when you were just a few months old, then a few years went on by and......" he was cut off by a woman calling for us.

"Sam, Dean? Y/n?" I looked over at the guys confused "who's that?" Now a blonde woman came down the steps and to us.

She came over to me and rubbed my back "Hey sweeties, I'm back from the hunts, everything okay?"  I was confused of who she was, then I looked over at the guys, Dean sighed and took a deep breath before he explained everything to her, then he looked at me "Y/n, this is our mom, Mary Winchester"

Now I really wished I had my memory, I can't even remember my own family, after dinner we talked for a while then I excused myself to take a shower and get refreshed.

I started to relax in the shower washing my body, I back up a little and stretched my arms, I went back under the shower and slipped hitting my shoulder and my head off the side of the tub landing with a loud thud, I bit my lip in pain and ripped the shower curtains off carefully wrapping them around my body  and looked over at the door and shouted for the guys.

"SAMMY!, DEAN!, CAS!!....Help!"

I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain  and suddenly was having a vision? Everything was starting to come back to me all of a sudden, from the moment Dean and I got Sam back to now and knowing who I am and where I'm at, that was weird, soon I heard flutters of Castiel and soon saw him.

"Y/n, what happened?" He looked at me concerned as he kneeled down to my level

"I slipped in the shower hitting my head and shoulder, and it hurts Cas, get them please" he nodded and unlocked the door running to them shouting for them and soon he came back with the boys behind him looking at me with wide eyes and I groaned in pain.

"She slipped in the shower hitting her head and shoulder, she was trying to call for us" Cas explain and soon  the guys all helped me out of the tub and onto the matt on the floor.

"Cas, take her clothes, Dean and I got her" Sam spoke and Cas nodded taking my clothes as Sam shut the door and helped Dean wrap me in a towel.

"Hey kiddo look at me, since you hit your head again do you think you know who we are?" Dean asked as he held me up carefully and held my head and I nodded softly

"My big brothers, Badass Dean, and Sammy the moose who are idjits as Bobby would say" I laughed softly looking at them as they looked at me wide eye.

"Uhh guys, My head and shoulder are in pain if you dont mind helping me!" I spoke loud enough to get their attention, Sam got the door and Dean carried me back to my room and I whimpered in pain.

"I know babygirl, were gonna get you checked out at the hospital again" Dean spoke and I just nodded as they helped me get dressed and took me to the hospital and I fell asleep In Dean's arms as Sam drove.

Few hrs later I woke up in the hospital hooked up to wires , it was pitched black in the room with a small light on, I looked over to see Dean in a chair and Sam asleep on the hospital sofa, I smiled to myself, I have the greatest brothers in the world.

I grabbed the pillows that were behind my head, throwing one at Sam, he woke up with his gun out looking for someone that's 'danger' he calmed down and I smiled softly "Sammy"

He looked over at me and walked to the bed tiredly rubbing his eyes "Hey princess, how you feeling?" "Sore, my head hurts, but at least I have my memory back" Sam laughed nodding
"The dr said you dislocated your should and broke your arm in the fall aswell, you are gonna be on bedrest and car rest if theres any hunts, we don't want you to have a relapse of everything" I nodded softly

"I understand, can you wake Dean up?" We both glanced over at Dean who was asleep and Sam shook his head "He's been stressed out alot kiddo, and from your accident he's been blowing up at everyone to let his anger out, let's just let him sleep, he needs it, why not just watch some TV for a bit yeah?" I nodded as he climbed in the bed and I relaxed against Sam.

After bout 2 hrs, Sam and I were still watching TV when Dean woke up from a nightmare and looked over at us, he smiled softly at me before getting up "Hey baby, how you feeling?" I shrugged softly "I'm okay, sore, broke my arm in the fall, my head hurts a bit but I'm alright" he smiled softly before kissing my forhead

Sam looked at Dean "I already told her bed rest and car rest if we have any hunts" Dean nodded softly "good, dont need to loose you kiddo" I smiled softly at them "when can I leave?"

Sam looked at me "Later on in the afternoon" I nodded softly relaxing  and be excused himself to go to the bathroom, Dean climbed into the bed and I cuddled up against him as he held me close and covered me with the blankets "I love you Dean" he chucked softly "I love you too baby, try to get some sleep, nothing will ever hurt you, Sammy and I will be here when you wake up"

I nodded softly and closed my eyes feeling safe with Dean, I fell asleep and pray this recovery takes forever cause I get to have some servants in the house until I heal, I have some idjits for big brothers, but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world.