Coming out to them - Bsm

Summary- You come home from school  with your girlfriend and tell the boys your dating her and they support you.

Your pov:

School had just ended and I was at my locker grabbing all of my homework for tonight when I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I turned my head and it was my girlfriend Kelly, I smiled as I shut my locker and turned to her.

"Hey, ready to come to my house?" She smiled softly and nodded

"Yeah, just nervous bout meeting your brothers"

"Hunny, it's okay, they'll seem scary at first but theyll come around" I kissed her cheek and held her hand then we left to head to the bunker.

We were bout 2 minutes away from the bunker when she stopped and I turned to her "what's wrong?"

"I'm nervous, what if they dont like me?", I rubbed her cheeks gently and looked at her.

"They will, they might be shocked at first  because I'm coming out to them today, but they also said that they dont care what I am or who I'm with aslong as I'm happy that's all that really matters,  relax, every will be okay, I'm right next to you " Kelly nodded taking a deep breath before we continued to walk back home.

When we arrived to the bunker we walked in , I called out to the guys and couldn't find them, I decided to walk around the bunker and found them in the kitchen and smiled softly.

Dean smiled when he saw me "hey baby, how was school?" Sam turned around and smiled at me I nodded telling them it was good.

"Guys I want you both to meet someone, their in the middle of the bunker"

They looked at me co fused before glancing at eachother then getting up following me , when I reached Kelly she smiled at me but soon the smile when to a shocked face, probably from the boys behind me seeing how tall they were, I dont blame her, if they weren't my brothers I would be shocked aswell.

I turned around and faced them "Guys this is Kelly, she a friend of mine from school, also their's something else you should know bout her"

They looked at me confused "Over a year ago I found out I'm like Charlie" Again they looked at me confused, so I walked back over to Kelly and held her hand as I spoke nervously.

"Kelly is my girlfriend" they looked at me shocked for a minute before looking at eachother once again then back to me

"She make you happy kiddo?" Dean asked and  I smiled wide nodding "Really, really happy" and he nodded "That's all we care bout"

I smiled happily and then turned to Kelly "Babe, these are my brothers , Sam is the one with all the hair, I call him moose, and the one with the short hair is Dean" they smiled and nodded

Sam smiled at Kelly and shook her hand "Its nice to finally meet you Kelly" She smiled and thanked him, Dean came over and hugged her "Welcome to the family sport, if you keep her happy we won't have any issues"

Sam and I looked at eachother before looking at Dean as he looked at us confused "what?"

"Dean, your hugging my girlfriend, your normally not a hugger" I laughed softly and he shrugged "Cant a dude be nice?"

Sam glared at him "You never hug anyone unless its us, Charlie, or Cas, specially when your first meeting someone you never met before"

Dean shrugged "so what? She makes my baby happy that's all that matters, I'm going to grab a beer"

Sam just laughed and started to follow them, but I stopped them for a minute "guys" they looked at me " we have homework to do, the door will be open no worries, also Can she stay for dinner?"

They looked at eachother for a moment and nodded "Yeah" I smiled thanking them then they headed to the kitchen while Kelly and I headed to my room to do homework.

I'm so glad the boys accept me and Kelly, she makes me extremely happy and I'm glad they accept her.