Dreams come true - J2

In this, you are in the hospital fighting  cancer and you were granted a wish from the make a wish foundation, your wish was to meet Jared and Jensen but there's a twist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov:

It was a normal day in the hospital as I've been here for the past 2 years dealing with Cancer, I've been diagnosed 2 years ago so this is nothing new, lately the hospital and the make a wish foundation asked me what my wish would be, and just like any other normal fan, I asked to meet Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, these guys helped me get through all the treatment and to keep on fighting through this battle along with my anxiety, I would always look on the bad side of stuff and it made me feel 10x worse, so I just wanna meet them to thank them for everything, they foundation tried to make it work but they weren't able to connect with the guys so instead of meeting them I'm able to Skype them when they have a day off.

I was currently drawing some sketches of the guys as my nurse Kate came in to change my ivy bags and give me the treatment to fight off the cancer.

"Hey sweetie, still obsessed over that show you like?" Kate asked as she smiled changing the ivy bag and I just nodded as I looked around my room, it was all covered in supernatural merch.

"Yep, Supernatural is a very intense show that's helped me through this Kate, you know this, its helped me with my anxiety"

Kate nodded as she came over and rubbed my head "I'm sorry you couldn't meet them in person, but meeting through Skype is better then nothing, cause they are busy guys with families you know"

I nodded smiling softly "I know, and I'm not mad bout that at all"

She smiled softly as he rubbed my head "I'll be back in a few minutes" then she left the room and I continued my drawing that I made since I was bored soon Kate came back in the room with a wheelchair and I looked at her confused.

"What's going on?" She smiled and helped me out of bed and took my ivy out, now if she's doing that some things going on, I was never allowed to take it out.

"Theres two big surprises downstairs in the lobby of the children's section that are for you" she said as she got me into the wheelchair

"Why can't they bring them upstairs? And why take my ivy out?"  I asked softly

She smiled happily  as she grabbed my Alwas Keep Fighting beanie and hoodie "Because your gonna be out for the day"

I put them on and she wheeled me out of the room and brought me downstairs to the children's lobby, I looked around for two boxes and there was nothing at all accept for two men sitting in chairs then I looked up at Kate confused.

"What surprise are you talking bout? I dont see anything" she just smiled at me as she helped me stand up and stood beside me keeping me on my balance then looked over at the men sitting down, their backs are facing us.

"Gentlemen, she's good for the day, if anything happens just bring her back" Kate spoke and soon the two men stood up and turned to us, then I realized my idols were right in front of me and I smiled softly at them as Jensen spoke up.