Rough days -Bsm

In this, you had a rough day at school and then to make that 10x worse, a hunt went sideways, you get hurt and let all of your feelings out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

I was out on a hunt with my brothers trying to kill some vamps but my day hasn't been the best, always stressing from school, I havent been myself lately ether, but I've kept it inside because I dont want it to bother Sam or Dean, they've been focused on this hunt for a few days but I screwed it up once again.

We were in the nest when we all split part to look if there was any vamps, and be being clumsy person, I didnt realize where I was walking and stepped on a glass bottle making it brake and all the vamps attacked me which made me scream in terror, luckily the boys got most of the nest chopped off, then the head of the nest grabbed me by the throat and dragged me up against the wall as I struggle to break free to breath.

The boys come in at the right time and freeze once they see what's happening and Sammy spoke up

"Let her go, she's just a kid!" The vamp smirked at them then looked back at me and got to my neck while I'm still struggling for breath and spoke up

"Such a pretty little thing , I bet they would be crush if anything happened to their wittle baby sister" he smirked as he started to breath on my neck

"One more move on her and I swear to God I'll break every bone in your body bitch" Dean shouted as he threatens the vamp.

The vamp looked back at them as he put more pressure on my neck and smirked "Fine, how bout a few more moves" next minute I know the vamp is slamming my head against the wall very hard, and I tried to reach to the boys for help but it was no use.

Soon Cas showed up "Hey! Assbutt!" He threw a flaming bottle at the vamp and the vamp threw me against the wall feeling a crack in my head before falling on the floor and passed out.

When I woke up I realised I was back at the bunker , I looked around and noticed Sam and Dean laying on the floor, I grabbed both my pillows, I walked Dean first and he automatically sat up with the gun in his hands, he looked over at me and relaxed putting it away then sat in the bed.

"Hey princess, how you feeling?" He asked as he held me close

"I feel dizzy and my head hurts, what happen after I fell?" I asked softly

Dean sighed rubbing my arm "Sammy and I almost lost you, your head was cracked open, you lost too much blood, some how Cas was able to save you in time" I nodded and just rested my head on his chest gently as he rocked me gently

"I'm sorry I screwed up the case, I didnt man too, all that happen was I didnt see what was on the ground, I stepped on a glass bottle and then they attacked me, I had a rough day at school and it affected me with the hunt, I'm really sorry"

Dean spoke "No baby, your okay, Sammy and I are not mad at you, were just glad Cas distracted him, cause if that vamp threw you against the wall anymore, you would if been gone"

I nodded softly "Can you wake up Sam? I wanna have some cuddles with him" I looked up at dean and he nodded as he stood up and walked over to Sam shaking him.

Sam woke up and jumped a hit, he looked at Dean as he pointed at me, Sam looked over at me and immediately got on the bed and pulled me close.