27

(around 9 months later)
(Maddy's POV)
"Ow!" I yelled as Andy sped to the hospital.
"Breathe babe, breathe." He grabbed my hand and held the wheel with the other.
"It hurts!" I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face as I felt the contractions get worse.
"We're almost there. Just don't have this baby in my car." He said and I have him a death glare.
"This is all your fault! I wouldn't be feeling this pain if it weren't for you! Maybe I should have this baby in your damn car." I said out of anger as I felt another contraction.
"Babe I'm sorry just hold on, we're almost there." He told me in a calm tone.
~Time skip to hospital~
(Nicole's POV)
"Hi I need to see my sister she is having a baby. I can literally hear her screaming right now." I tell the lady at the front desk.
"Room 16. She's in labor so we've taken her to a different room. We'll have to ask you to wait in her room."
The whole household sprinted to her room as we waited impatiently for her to return.
"I can't believe my sister is having a baby. Our lives are really going to change and I don't know how to feel about it." I said as Rye brought me into his arms. He rubbed my back as I started to cry because of all the stress.
"I can't wait for us to have a kid one day," He whispered to me as the rest of the group sat on their phones. I kissed him hard as my face turned bright red. He pulled back from the kiss and looked down at me with a huge smile.
————-
"Guys she's here!" Erin yelled as Maddy came into the room after a few hours of us just sitting here.
"Omg she's so adorable!" Abbie squealed as they got Maddy situated.
"What's her name?" Brook asked.
"Elizabeth."
The end
—————-
Omg guys it's been so long. You all are so amazing and thank you for sticking around. I lost inspiration for this book and I bet a lot of you won't be happy with this ending. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so I thought I should just end it here. I love you all and thank you for going through this super long journey with me. I don't think this will be my last ever book so if you have book suggestions let me know. (roadtrip, why don't we, etc.)
All the love
~Maddy