18

(Maddy's POV)
Today is the day after the music video. We're leaving in about 3 hours so Nicole and I decided to film a cover. Our cover was Tightrope from the Greatest Showman. Nicole just uploaded the video and comments and likes are already flooding in.
We just got done FaceTiming the girls since we were too lazy to walk into their rooms. We basically talked about how excited we are to stay in a brand new flat and with the guys as soon as we get home. People have already moved our furniture and our dogs into the new flat. Ginger has been taking care of the dogs since she decided to stay home from the LA trip. Suddenly there was a knock on our door and we announced for them to come in.
"Maddy, Nicole." Brooklyn said waking into our hotel room. It's just me and Nicole right now since Andy and Rye went down to get some breakfast for us and themselves.
"What's up Brook?" Nicole said shutting her computer and looking up at the worried looking boy.
"Can I talk to you two?" He asked us.
"Of course." I said and patted the bed and he sat in front of me and Nicole.
"What's up?" I said as he played with his fingers.
"I really really like Erin, but I don't know what to do. I know her and Mikey just broke up, but I want to ask her out. I just don't know what Mikey will think." He said, but never looked up. I'm not used to seeing him this worried and it's making me feel sad for him.
"Brook, if you like her this much then I think you should go for it." Nicole said making him look up.
"But what about Mikey?" He said.
"Have you tried talking to him?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Maybe you should try doing that. I know that Erin loves you a lot. You two are meant for each other. If Mikey doesn't like the idea of you two together then just give him time and he'll get over it." I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it.
"Thanks you guys! I'll try and talk to him. I always feel like I can tell you guys anything." He said hugging us.
"Of course, you can tell us anything." Nicole said as we pulled out of the group hug.
"That's what we're here for." I said and we laughed.
"Thanks guys." He said getting up to leave.
"Anytime." We said together as he walked out of the door.
—Time skip to two hours later when they are packing up—
"I don't want to leave!" I said as I shoved my clothes into my suitcase.
"Me neither. LA is so beautiful!" Rye said as he helped Nicole find her phone charger.
"Is this it?" Andy asks Nicole as he threw the charger to her.
"Yes! You're a lifesaver." She sighed with relief and I laughed at her. I place my last piece of clothing into my suitcase and zippered it, but found that I couldn't.
"Nicole can you sit on my suitcase? It won't shut." I asked her and she giggled as she made her way over to my suitcase and plopped on top of it. I tried zippering it again, but it barely moved an inch.
"I still can't zipper it!" I said as I struggled to close it.
"Let me help you babe." Andy said and took my place as he fiddled with the zipper.
"Andy that's my butt." Nicole laughed as Andy pushed what he thought was a price of clothing.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He said as his face turned red.
"Hey! Watch where you are putting your hands Fowler." Rye said trying to be serious. Andy put his hands up in surrender before he started to fiddle with the zipper again. We all burst out laughing and Andy is still clearly embarrassed. He finally got the suitcase to shut and I placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Thanks babe." I said, still laughing a little and he smiled at me and kissed me.
"Sorry again Nicole." He said as she got off the suitcase.
"It's fine Andy." She said laughing a little.
I felt my pocket vibrate and saw that Blair was calling us.
"Hey Dad." I said into the phone and put it on speaker. Nicole gave me a glare because of the name I called him. I don't know why she hates when I call him Dad because that's what he really is to us.
"Hey sweetheart! 5 minutes till you guys need to meet down in the limo." He said.
"Okay we'll head down. Bye!" I said to him.
"Alright see you then!" He said and I hung up as we gathered our things and went down to the lobby.