17

~Flashback~

 "Brooklyn!" Erin yelled as he almost pushed her into the pond.

"Whoops." He said laughing and pulling Erin close to him. Brooklyn looked deep into her eyes and contemplated kissing her. He knew he couldn't hurt his best friend, but him and Erin have been close ever since she moved in with the girls.

"Brook. You know we can't do this." Erin said putting a hand on Brooklyn's chest in attempt to push him away.

"Erin, i've never felt like this with anyone before! I've been waiting to be with you since we met. I can treat you better then he ever has, Erin. Mikey doesn't have to know." Brooklyn said to her and tucked a piece of her shoulder length hair behind her ear.

"Please." He pleaded to her. 

"Just this once." Erin said and he brought her into a passionate kiss. From this moment on they would sneak out to be close to each other. Erin and Brook would claim to be taking a quick trip to ASDA, but usaully it would be Brook taking her on a date to Nandos.

~Back to now~

(Maddy's POV)

"Guys wake up." I said to the girls and shook them in attempt to wake them. Nicole groaned and opened her eyes, but then shoved her face back into her pillow.

"I saw that. Now get up or we'll be late to film. You know Dad would be mad at us if we don't hurry up." I said getting out of bed.

"Don't call him that." Nicole said.

"Why? That's what he is. Our true Dad." I said.

"Just don't call him that!" Nicole snapped and stormed into the bathroom.

"What wa that about?" Abbie yawned and pushed Erin to wake up.

"Not sure." I said and then jumped ontop of Erin.

"Wake up!" I yelled into her ear.

"Seriously? Now i'm deaf." Erin said rolled onto her back. She flicked my forehead and pushed me off of her.

"Ugh rude." I said placing a hand  on my chest and acted like I was offended. She just stuck her tounge out at me and got her clothes from her suitcase.

~Time skip to the music video~

"Okay, now we're at the last scene." The director announced and everyone did a little clap and cheer. It was just Harvey and I. I looked around for Andy and once I caught sight of him he winked at me, making me do a small laugh. Harvey tapped my shoulder to get my attention since we were about to film the last scene and the director was going to give us orders.

"Okay so just to make things spicy and to make the fans a little mad, let's do a kissing scene!" The director said grinning. My mouth visibly dropped and I looked over at Harvey to see him smiling. I turn my head and see Andy clearly angry. I mouth sorry to him and he just rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Someone's being a drama queen." Harvey said rolling his eyes.

"It's not like you two are dating or anything like that. Are you?" Harvey says. Someone must not have told him.

"Yeah we are." I said, cursing out the director in my head.

"We don't have to do this." Harvey said giving me a sympathetic look.

"Yeah you do." The director said with a serious face.

"If you want this to be the hit new video you have to spur up some drama. Everyone loves a bit of drama!" The director said.