11

(Abbie's POV)
"I bet that you won't drink that." I challenged Erin.
"Watch me." She said as she picked up the ketchup and mayonnaise mix drink I made for her. She gulped down the drink fast without even thinking.
"Ugh." I said fake gagging.
"Dude that's something I'd do!" Jack said laughing.
"Um ew." Mikey said.
"Kiss me." Erin said puckering her lips to Mikey.
"No!" He said scrunching up his nose and soon Erin started chasing him around the room while they both laugh their heads off.
"Wow guys real mature." Jack laughed and pulled me onto his lap while we watched Erin and Mikey run around the room like children.
(Maddy's POV)
"Andy I swear I will fucking kill you!" Rye yelled as Andy dangled his phone over the pool.
"Apologize." Andy said lowering the phone even closer.
"No! Give me my phone!" Rye yelled trying to get his phone but Andy sat on the edge of the pool and held it very close to the water.
"Apologize!" Andy said.
"Fine! I'm sorry for saying Rarvey is better than Randy!" He said, desperate for his phone back.
"See, was it that hard?" Andy asked and handed back Rye's phone.
"Shit head." Rye said giving Andy the finger and laying his phone on a table, far from the pool. To this reaction from Rye, Andy faked gasped and grabbed his heart.
"Okay children, can we get into the pool?" I asked laughing and everyone joined in nodding their heads. It was just us four which I don't mind, I just miss everyone else not being here. Soon I feel myself being lifted and held up. I look to see Andy holding me on top of his shoulder and me about to be thrown into the pool.
"Andy freaking Fowler! Put me down before I beat your ass!" I yelled and soon I felt my body hitting cold water. I came up above the water to see Andy jumping in.
"I hate you!" I yelled slapping his chest as he joined me in the water.
"You love me." He said puckering his lips.
"Yeah as much as I love eating horse shit." I said and pushed him away, swimming over to Nicole who was dying of laughter.
"You two are hilarious!" She said in between laughs. I was about to answer until I heard my phone ring. I jumped out of the pool as fast as I could and looked at the caller ID.
"It's Blair." I told everyone as they got out of the pool.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Where are you?" He asked me.
"At the pool with Rye, Andy, and Nicole. Why what's wrong?" I asked him.
"Meet in my room in 20. We need to talk about the music video for tomorrow. Make sure the three that you are with right now come also. We need to figure out how we're going to cast the rest of the girls, besides you and Nicole, and the boys can come too." He said and I scoffed at the end thinking about being in a video with Harvey where I'm his girlfriend. I hung up and we all headed up to the room as I filled them in on the conversation.
"Welp. That was the shortest swim ever." I said sighing as I opened our hotel room door.
"Yah think?" Nicole said laughing and hugging me as I hugged her back.
"Hey it's just a video. Stop being so stressed." She said to me, making me feel a bit better.
"I'll try not to." I said sighing and pulling out of the hug.
"Thanks." I said to her with a small smile.
"Hey that's what a twin is for!" She said making me smile and laugh as I pulled her in for another short hug.