3

(Maddy's POV)
"I know you're looking for salvation in the secular age but girl I'm not your savior! Wrestle to the ground, God help me now." I sang.
"They're just girls braking hearts. Eyes bright, uptight, just girls. But she can't be what you need is she's 17. They're just girls, they're just girls." Nicole and I sang the chorus together, missing doing covers like we used to.
After finishing the cover and uploading it, all the girls walk over the boys' flat. I just walk in without knocking since we do that to each other all the time.
"Maddy!" Andy yelled and brought me into a soft hug.
"How've you been babe?" He whispered in my ear.
"Been better." I said and he sighed.
"Wanna talk about it?" He said and I looked up at his face to see worry in his eyes.
"Later?" I asked.
"Later." He said, staring into my hazel eyes.
"Maddy, Andy, we're watching a movie come join us!" Nicole yelled and he took my hand, leading me up to his bunk. We sat on the opposite side of the bed that we usually do se we can face the tv. He put the pillow down as I laid my head next to his. I laid my head on his chest as the intro of the movie came on. I can hear his heart beating a mile a minute which I find cute. I lay my hand over his heart looking up at him to see his smile big and his face red. He does a quiet laugh and I connect our lips. He smiles into the kiss and moves me so I'm on top of him. I deepen the kiss but remember everyone else in the room so I disconnect the kiss and wink at him as I roll off his chest.
"You're such a tease!" He whispers to me making me laugh.
"Shhhhh go somewhere else to do that!" Abbie whispered yelled to us making Andy and I laugh and blush.
———————-
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating, I was kinda just waiting to see if people still read this which I can see they do😂. I'll do my best to post longer updates and be active more often, but I can't promise anything. Ilygsm ~Maddy💖