6

(Maddy's POV)
"Wanna explain a bit babe?" Andy asks shocked liked everyone else. I sighed and sat on the leg of the couch again.
"Okay we didn't tell any of you bc we kinda forgot. So yes we did go back to PA but it wasn't bc of Zach. I wasn't told that when I left and neither was Nicole. Blair is our Dad and we didn't know that we were adopted until about a month ago when we went to America and were "surprised" with the news. Please don't me mad guys, it was a really hard time. For 21 years we thought we were blood related to our "parents" but really we weren't." I said remembering the time with our adopted parents. The next thing I know, a tear is falling down my cheek. Andy quickly jumps down from his bunk and wraps me into the most comforting hug ever while Blair explains the situation a bit deeper to the rest of them. Nicole seemed fine, she wasn't as close as I was with our adopted parents.
"We'll be right back." Andy announces and leads me over into Blair's room.
"I miss them so much." I say crying into his shoulder as we laid down on the bed.
"I know, I know." He said drawing circles on my back. I collected myself and lifted my head.
"Do you think Blair's gonna make us go to LA?" I asked him.
"Sadly yes." Andy said looking me in the eyes as I rolled off of him and sat up which he did the same.
"Bitch." I said making him laugh.
"Give him a chance." He said grabbing my hands.
"Haha sure. Like I'd ever do that." I said.
"I'll try and convince him to let us come okay?"
"Okay." I said sighing.
"It'll happen, I'll make sure of it."
"God I love you." I said quickly connecting our lips and turning it into a passionate but desperate kiss. It's been awhile since we've had time like this to actually be together alone. I grab his hair as he runs his hands through mine. He pulls me closer onto his lap to deepen the kiss. Soon we had to pull away for air and for a knock on the door.
"We have to start packing." Abbie said and kept knocking until I opened the door. I raised my eyebrows at her and she gave me an innocent smile.
"Whoops." She said making me laugh. I walked over to Andy and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Cya later babe." I said to him and went to go pack. Right when I entered our flat I got a text from him.
Baby💖🌵~Tease
Mads👑~😉
I put my phone down and started packing my suitcase. I realized that I should pack something of Andy's, so I decided that I'd take his Metallica long sleeve shirt that I took awhile ago. As I was getting ready for bed Nicole ran in the room with the girls behind her and full on doggy piled me. Speaking of dogs, they are all doing great and Erin has finally stopped pooping on my pillow.
"Ugh guys why do you always do this?" I said groaning.
"Guess who's going to LA!" Nicole practically screamed.
"You and I of course." I said.
"Errr." Erin yelled like she was a buzzer from a game show.
"We're all going, including the boys!" Abbie yelled and I pushed them off of me so we could all celebrate.
"How?" I asked.
"Well let's just say, Andy guilt tripped Blair and he ended up letting us all go!" Nicole yelled and we all did a group hug since this is the first time that we're all traveling together.