20

(Erin's POV)
This whole plane ride has just been the boys on their phones ignoring each other, but still glancing at me. Brook fell asleep and Mikey keeps trying to put his hand on my thigh or put his arm around
me. Every time I push him away, but he keeps doing it again. I'm fed up with it so I've decided to ask Harvey to switch with me since Brook and him get along well and I can save him from being a third wheel. I collected my things and asked Mikey to move a bit.
"Babe where are you going?" Mikey asked me and grabbed my hand as I stood up.
"Mikey I'm not your babe and I'm going to switch with Harvey because this is just way too awkward."
"Fine." He said, clearly frustrated. I then walked over to Harvey and he happily agreed to switch with me.
(Maddy's POV)
I've just woken up from about a 2 hour sleep, but realized we still had a long time to go. The flight is about thirteen hours long and we still have around 11 left. Of course Andy is still asleep so I decided to pass the time and go on my phone. Before we left, Nicole and I took a really cute picture together and I haven't posted in awhile. This is a perfect opportunity to post something.

 This is a perfect opportunity to post something

@/maddy.cox: Sometimes we actually love each other💖 @/nicole.judd
Likes: 642k
Comments disabled
—Skip to when they get into the new flat—
(Maddy's POV)
"Carly!" I yelled as my puppy ran up to me. I kneeled down so I could pet her petite body.
"Oh I've missed you." I said as she slobbers all over my face. I picked her up and brought her into a small hug as she squirmed in my arms, still trying to lick my face.
"Hey babe, do you mind helping?" Andy asked me as he tried to open the door to our room, but was failing miserably since he was carrying way too many bags.
"Yeah sorry!" I giggled and opened the door for him. I stepped inside it with him and admired the perfect looking room.
"It's so pretty! Blair really went all out." I gasped, looking at our new room and admiring all the decorations.
"And its all ours." Andy said, picking me up and spinning me around. He shut the door behind us as Carly stepped into the room. I laughed as she barked at us. Andy put me down and kissed me like it was the last time he would. He pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear and placed his hand on my cheek, never breaking the kiss. I pulled him closer to me and tangled my hands into his hair.
"Hey you guys! Pizza is here!" Mikey said knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes at Mikey for ruining this perfect moment.
"Dammit." Andy said, breaking the kiss and making me laugh.
"I love you." I told Andy as I brought him into a hug.
"I love you too. More then you'll ever know."