2

(Maddy's POV)

I slam the door and grunt out of anger since I can't believe what just came out of Blair's mouth.

"What the hell was that!" Nicole yelled and grabbed my arm.

"What do you mean?" I said as I turned around to face her.

"You slamming the door and talking back to him has probably just made him way more angry!"

"Do you think I care?" I said in a harsh tone as i stormed back into our flat. God I can be such a bitch. I flung the door open to our flat and I could hear her stomping behind me.

"What has gotten into you!" Nicole said out of frustration as I entered the flat with her following close behind me. I turn around to face her with my arms crossed. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Abbie and Erin staring at us from the couch, pausing the movie they were watching, and stuffing popcorn into their mouth.

"You're okay with this? Leaving Rye for two and maybe even three weeks! At least you two are actually dating! With my luck, Andy will have found someone else by the time we get back." I say back to her and fall into her arms as she wraps them around me.

"You really think i'd do that?" I hear a familiar voice say as the door opens. I look over Nicole's shoulder, which is pretty easy since im taller than her, and see Andy and the boys standing in the doorway. Andy stood there with a hurt expression and the rest with a confused one. I step out of Nicole's embrace and bite my lip, not sure what to say.

"No, I mean. No I don't, It's just everytime I start to trust someone, they hurt me." I say with my head down.

"Maddy, I wouldn't hurt you, that's the last thing i'd want to do." Andy said walking towards me making my heart beat escalate. He grabs my hands and I look up at him.

"I love you." He said with eyes full of lust and passion.

"Ditto." I say making both of us laugh. I bite the corner of my cheek to hide my huge smile, Andy leans in and connects our lips. I forgot everyone was in the room as I bring my hands to the back of his neck. He pulls me closer without breaking the kiss and wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Awe." Abbie says, and I pull away, making Andy do some kind of whine, and give her a sarcastic glare.

"What?" She says with a mouth full of popcorn, making us all break out into laughter. Jack runs up beside her onto the couch and steals some popcorn from her bowl, making her slap his hand away.

"That is mean." Jack says and she laughs as he brings her into a kiss. Everyone is happy, this is how I want it to be. Of course Blair and Harvey have to ruin it.

(Harvey's POV)

"She'll calm down, don't worry." Blair said sighing and patting my shoulder. He stood up and left the room, I could hear him doing something in the kitchen. I just want her to like me like she used to. She used to love me like she does Andy and i just want the old Maddy back.I want to feel her lips connect with mine once again and for our hands to intertwine like they used to.