19

—Time skip to the airport—
(Maddy's POV)
"Andy" I whined as I felt someone slapping my arm to wake me up.
"It's not me." I heard him say and I lifted my head off of his shoulders to see my wonderful twin sister smiling at me like she's done nothing.
"Why did you wake me up?" I asked her as I pushed her slightly so I could sort of get payback.
"We're at the airport and Blair is saying seating arrangements." Nicole said.
"Okay so there is three to a row. Row A is Andy, Rye, and Harvey. Row B is Maddy, Nicole, and Abbie. Row C is Brooklyn, Mikey, and Erin. And then Row D is me and Jack. Sorry Jack." Blair told us and laughed at the end.
"It's okay! I'm planning on sleeping the whole way." Jack laughed.
"Good because same." Blair said.
"Okay now everyone grab your bags and get out of the car. We have ten minutes to board the plane so walk with a purpose." Blair said as we exited the car and walked into the airport. Before I met Roadtrip, I haven't really been on a plane and being on one a lot now is a huge change. I'll never get over the anxiety part though.
"I can't believe it!" Erin said as we walked over to security. The girls and I took a different line then the boys since the security guy spilt us up.
"What's up?" Abbie said as she emptied her bag into the gray case that goes through the security scanner.
"Blair put me in between Mikey and Brook. Is he that clueless to not figure out that something is going on between the three of us." She said, clearly stressed.
"Well, maybe this is an opportunity to clear things up." I said as the rest of the girls exited the security line.
"Or more like an opportunity to feel severely awkward and stressed out inside a plane that already gives me severe anxiety!" Erin said quietly because the boys were walking our way and didn't want them to hear us.
"You'll be fine." Abbie said and patted her back.
"You girls ready?" Rye said and wrapped his arm around Nicole's shoulder with the arm that wasn't full of luggage.
"Nope." I said popping the P.
"It'll be okay. I'll be right behind you." He said and grabbed my hand. I smiled up and him and then laid my head on his shoulder. Wow am I lucky to have him.
"Guys we need to be on the plane in 5." Blair said in a rushed voice.
"We're fine! We are almost at the boarding area." Mikey said to calm Blair down.
"Race you!" Jack said to Abbie and they dropped all their bags and sprinted to the boarding area. I picked up some of Abbie's bags and Brook and Andy got the rest of hers and Jacks. We made our way over to them with loads of extra luggage in our hands because of them.
"Missing something." I said holding up Abbie's bags as we finally caught up to them.
"Whoops." She said with a half grin, half laughing smile. I playfully rolled my eyes and gave Abbie her bags.
"Who won?" Nicole asked Jack, making us laugh a little.
"Abbie." Jack says rolling his eyes and pouting.
"Maybe next time I'll let you win." She said and gave him a side hug.
"We need to board." Blair said as the airport people announced that our plane is ready to board. We entered the plane and got situated in our seats. I instantly checked the movie options and chose 101 Dalmatians. As I settled in and almost fell asleep, I felt my seat fly forward. I pulled out one of my earbuds and looked back to see Andy kicking my seat.
"What the hell!" I said to Andy.
"I want to cuddle." He said with an adorable pouty face.
"Andy the plane hasn't even taken off and you're sitting behind me. Anyways I want to watch my movie, but you said you're scared of Cruella de Vil." I said to him and his faces dropped.
"Hey! You'd be scared of somebody who kills puppies or a living!" He huffed.
"I can switch with Nicole so that her and Rye can be next to each other." Andy said and I saw Rye's face lighten up.
"Yeah! I want to sit next to Nicole!" Rye said.
"Fine. Only because Rye wants to."
I said and winked at Rye earning a wink back from him and a glare from Andy. I tapped Nicole's shoulder and told her the plan and she was okay with it. Andy climbed over Abbie and plopped down on the other side of me since I was in the middle. I rolled on top of him and he wrapped his strong arms around me. Soon I felt the rise and fall of his chest slow down. To this, I fell asleep to.
(Abbie's POV)

@/abbie.n: Um Jack, why aren't we like this right now?😫
Likes: 12,322  Comments:48,112
Tagged: @/maddy.cox @/roadtriptv
@/roadieforlife: Eww Maddy's such a slut
@/randyismyreligion: Are they dating?
@/roadtriptv: Sorry babe. Blair is in your place right now😘- Jack☘️
@/jamescharles: I SHIP 🚢

I didn't exactly edit this bc it's 10pm! How are all of you? Ilygsm -Maddy💖