24

(Maddy's POV)
It's been four months since we've been in the new flat and since Nicole and I have been writing music. We've only released a few songs, but they're already a hit. Rumor has it that we're going on an international tour, but so far, Blair hasn't finalized that. It's about 11 o'clock at night and Andy and I are laying in bed, talking about what life would've been like if I never met him.
"I think Nicole and I would still be doing YouTube and maybe would've moved out to LA. It's my dream to live there and live the LA life that everyone talks about. We always joked around about how we'd meet these famous you tubers and fall in love with them and live the life of luxury. We had it all planned out." I said with a small laugh as my eyes slightly started to tear up thinking about the "good old days".
"That's so sweet Maddy. If I weren't singing with Roadtrip, I think I would've become a solo singer. Sometimes I feel that I have different taste then the other boys and wonder what it would be like if I was a solo artist. But then I remember all the fun times I've had with the boys and I don't think I would change anything." Andy said and I kissed him on the cheek and buried my face into his neck.
"After Roadtrip and everything, I want to have a life with just us. A family, a pet, a house, everything a normal married couple would have."
"Andy we'll never be a normal married couple." I said lifting my head up to look at him." There will always be fans and press and I know for a fact that our kids will be extremely talented." I said and ruffled up his hair making him laugh.
"I love you Mads."
"I love you too Andy."
And with that, we fell asleep. His arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. It's perfect, just like everything should be.