4

(Nicole's POV)
"We're gonna have to tell them sooner or later, they need to know." I say to Maddy as we sit on the swings.
"I don't want to though. I don't want to leave him again." Maddy said to me with sad eyes.
"Neither do I, but we can't be selfish and not tell them until the day before. It's not fair to them." I say.
"Yesterday during the movie, his ocean blue eyes we're the brightest blue I've seen them. We were actually so happy and I don't want to ruin that happiness. I don't want to pick up and leave for two or three weeks to be Harvey's girlfriend in his dumbass video." She says grunting at the last part. I get where she's coming from. Their relationship has been having many interruptions and every time they have a good run something comes in the way and makes everything fall back again. I just can't wait till Andy finally asks her out.
"Let's just go inside and we'll tell them tonight, I'm getting kind of cold anyways." I say and we walk back into the flat.
(Maddy's POV)
With each step I feel sadness and fear. Every thought of telling him makes me feel like even more of an ass. I can imagine his ocean blue eyes turning into a deep deep blue as I tell him I'm leaving again. I just can't do it, I can't break the news to him. It's way too hard.
As we walk into the flat I can feel that somethings off. All of their faces turned to ours, Abbie and Erin walked up to us with concerned faces. Harvey and Blair we're sitting on the couch and the boys on their bunks, almost like they were having a meeting.
"Oh were you guys taking about something serious? We can leave!" I say grabbing Abbie's hand and Nicole grabs Erin's so we can give the boys more privacy.
"Maddy! Nicole! This is serious and it's about you two." Abbie says dragging us back.
"What's going on?" Nicole asked as we stood in the doorway. Rye patted the seat next to him for Nicole to sit so I looked up to Andy's bunk but he just had his head in his hands. Erin went over to sit next to Mikey and Abbie with Jack. Harvey patted his lap for me to sit on but I shook my head and sat on the arm of the couch next to Blair.
"Harvey told them." Abbie said shooting him a glare. I looked at him with pure anger and screamed on the inside.
"What the hell Harvey! Nicole and I were planning on telling them tonight! Did you tell Andy what you're making me be in the video?" I said raising my eyebrow at the end and his face flushed as he looked at Andy. Clearly I added that in for payback, Andy is gonna loose his shit on him. Andy looked at Harvey with a confused, but curious expression on his face.
"Go ahead tell him." I said, making Harvey play with his hands nervously.
"Madison that is enough!" Blair said bluntly.
"Harv what's going on?" Asked Andy.
"He's making me be his fuc^ing girlfriend Andy. He's been hitting on me the whole time he's been visiting. Now I have to go to LA with him for weeks so he can act like he's my boyfriend." I said and Andy's face dropped and turned red.
"Maddy it's not like that and Andy it's just for a music video!" Harvey said but I knew his intentions.
"What.the.hell.Harvey." Andy said with an expression I've never seen from him before.