9

(Andy's POV)
Maddy honestly sleeps through everything! The planes going to land soon so I have to wake her up. She's sleeping so peacefully though, I don't exactly want to. I'm planning on making her mine soon, I just need to find the right time. I don't even know if she wants a relationship.
"Maddy wake up!" Nicole says as she kicks Maddy's seat very hard from behind. Making the seat jolt forward and Maddy jump up and wake up.
"You are so mean Nicole." Rye says to her and she just shrugs as she kicks the seat again.
"I'm up you bitch." Maddy spits at her.
"What?" Nicole says.
"Sorry did I stutter?" Maddy says making us laugh.
••••••
The plane landed and we're getting off the plane, luckily Maddy doesn't argue when I grab her suitcase while she just grabs her carry on.
"Babe, are you alright?" I ask her as we walk behind everyone.
"Yeah, just tired." She answered.
"Okay, I'm always here to talk no matter what." I tell her making sure she always knows.
"I know, thank you Andy." She said and lightly kissed my cheek making me blush really badly.
(Maddy's POV)
"Mmmmm the sweet smell of LA." Abbie says as we step outside.
"Yeah smells like weed and trash." I say flicking Abbie.
"Ha! You just got flicked." Jack said obnoxiously laughing and pointing at Abbie.
"Hey, you're next Duff!" I say and do a flicking motion at him. He flinches and hides behind Erin since she's the closest.
"Hey, I won't save you Danduff." She's says making us all laugh.
"I don't have Dandruff!" Jack whines, pouting and stomping his feet.
"Awe, does the wittle baby need a nap?" Abbie says giving him a hug.
"Yes."
——————-
Super duper short I know. So I kinda got in a bad accident and I have bad whiplash so I can't really move my neck. I'm so sorry for not updating guys. It'll be about a week (hopefully less) when I next update next. Really sorry for letting you guys down, ilygsm ~Maddy💖