Chaos Proof Box

At the science commision Ball sat alone outside of the door to the computer room. David and Oscar had gone home, and she now had to wait for Johnson and the Prisms to create any sort of solution for this problem.

Her thoughts went in circles trying to understand why the it wasn’t so simple.
Recreate Josie and erase the minds of everyone in the school.

It wouldn’t exactly be easy, but it was a solution.

Ball could hear Johnson getting closer to the door, so she got up to get out of the way.
Johnson pulled the door open and looked down at her.
“Why did they kill Josie!?” She asked him suddenly.

“This was their prank. They were late, and misunderstood how far they were allowed to go,” Johnson said solemnly.
“What do we do?! Are we going to erase people's memories?!” Ball asked, desperate for an escape.
“It's too late for that,” Johnson said.
“Can they at least bring her back from death!?” Ball asked.
“Not even that,” Johnson replied shaking his head lightly.

“What?!” Ball squeaked.
The prisms came out of the doorway after Johnson.
“Our society has all sorts of ways to exile permanently,” said Zwei.
“It's really simple, but expensive,” Eins said.
“With recovery centers, the evils will always want a final, breath. So not only do we destroy the body-” Zwei said.
“But the soul underneath!” Drei continued.
“Well almost,” Eins said, “It damages the soul, nobody can destroy souls,”

“Well surely the humans want justice!” Ball shouted, “They will kill all involved, will they not?!”

Johnson's eyes darted from Ball to the Prisms and back again.
“They will want justice. But you mustn't be fearful. Let me take care of the situation. You are not to blame,” Johnson said calmly while talking with his hands.
“I am not even a year old and my life is over,” Ball looked at the floor.

Johnson cackled a laugh.
“I'm sorry that just sounded so defeated!” Johnson said. The aliens smiled as he giggled more.

Defeated. I have lost the game of popularity. Now I am stuck being the infamous object with secrets to hide and a kill in her record. What should I accomplish now that I am an exile? Should I paint? Experiment?
I wish I could simply escape the humans. Turn invisible. Go to space and. . .
Craeggs.. This is my chance to rescue him. Maybe I might even rescue some respect as well. I am not defeated, not yet.

“I will allow you room to solve this conundrum Johnson. I will only slow you down with stress. Unfortunately, it is not safe for me to stay on Earth,” Ball turned to look at the Prisms, “I would like to request board on your ship as an escape. Will you allow me to relax? Or will you feel guilty for what you have costed your cosmic comrades?”

“First of all, we don't care in the slightest about how you feel,” Eins said.
“But we don't care about you being on our ship either,” Zwei said.
“Come aboard,” Drei said.
Ball blinked and suddenly she was in the UFO miles above the Earth's atmosphere. She almost fell backwards. The aliens began to laugh at her.

The ship was black and grey made with metal tiles, making it not much to look at. To Ball's left, a wall with ‘bad luck’ bottles were changing colors. They looked like batteries, and were labeled ‘Chaos to Electricity Converter’.

“Explore, relax, experiment,” Drei said.
The 3 dispersed leaving Ball to her own devices.
From where she was she could go two ways. Both were in front of her. There was a closed door behind her, but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

She followed a prism to the right path ahead. The prism stood in the middle of the hall, and glanced at her by moving it's face to look her way. It then moved its face to the top of its body and took out a key card. It waved the card around a little before jabbing it into the wall. The wall seemed to follow it before being jabbed, and as it was jabbed, a key card slot was there to catch it.
Ball blinked, and a doorway appeared.
She stepped back.