Chapter 16

-NIALLS POV-

It’s been about a week now of Leah and Harry dating. I've tried to hide how much its killing me inside, but I'm pretty sure the other lads have noticed. Maybe even Leah has noticed. 

I just hate it. Them together. He doesn't love her. I just know that he doesn't. At least not the way that I do. I wish they would break up so I could tell her how I honestly feel. She doesn't even seem to be overly happy with Harry. I mean she seems to like him, but it's not like they look to be in love. Same with Harry.

None of it's real. It's driving me crazy. I guess that's good though. That way when Harry moves on suddenly, Leah won't get so hurt by it. I don't want her to get her heart broken. 

One day Harry will get bored. He'll dump Leah and go off to find someone else. He's done it tons of times. I've seen many girls cry over Harry. Many hearts that he's broken. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. He knows how to treat a girl, but he just doesn't always make the best decisions. 

"Where's the love birds?" I ask with no emotion in my voice as I walk into the living room. All the lads were sitting around watching Family Guy. 

"Leah and Harry went to dinner. Should be back later," Zayn explains. I try to hide my anger. 

That should be me out to dinner with Leah. 

-LEAHS POV-

"Reservation for Styles," Harry says to the man seating people at the restaurant.

I looked around. It was a fancy place. Everyone was all dressed up and ready for a nice evening of fine dining. I just wanted to go back home, change out of these extremely painful heels, and snack on skittles while I watch Mean Girls for the nine hundredth time.

Fancy dinners aren't really my thing. I would much rather do something more....fun. My dream date would actually be just spending an entire day doing fun things like an amusement park, the movies, the zoo, shopping, anything really. As long as it was something both my date and I enjoyed. 

The man led us to a table set for two and we sat down across from each other. Harry smiled at me and I gave a weak smile in return before picking up my menu. His smile faded and he looked at me strangely. 

"Are you okay babe?" 

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"I'm said I'm fine," I said a bit harsher. He looked a little shocked at my tone but didn't pry further. Why am I so snippy today? 

This whole week hasn't been the best. I got hardly any sleep. I keep staying up and thinking all night. Something at the back of my head keeps telling me I made the wrong decision.

I've also been thinking a lot about Niall lately. He's been avoiding me I can see. Especially when Harry's around. He was like my best friend, and I kind of miss him being around to talk to. He's always in his room now or out back kicking around the soccer ball by himself. I can always tell when he's angry because he kicks the ball so hard against the side of the house that we can hear it through the wall. That's usually at the point where Louis would walk outside and talk to him.