Chapter 7

"Leah...Leeeaahhh...." I hear someone whispering my name while I sleep. "LEAH!" they scream in my ear. My eyes shoot open and I see Liam right in front of my face. I scream and jump back, clutching my hand to my chest.

"Liam! You scared the shit outta me!' I say, hitting him with a pillow. He laughs.

"Sorry. Get up and get dressed. We're going to the movies. Oh, and the lads are at the furniture store. They said to move your things to the other guest room for a few days while they redecorate." I nod. Liam helps me move my things and then leaves me alone to get ready.

I showered the night before so I didn't have to in the morning. I threw on a red ruffled tank top and a pair of dark denim shorts. I grab my white flip flops and leave my hair in its natural light brown waves.

"LIAM! HURRY UP!" I call as I come down the steps. I see him appear in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Ready?" I nod and smile. This would be fun. I really need to get to know the boys better. This is a perfect way to do it. Then again, the boys don't know much about me. How will they decorate my room if they have no idea what I like? I shrug it off thinking they can't do that bad of a job. Plus, they're decorating my room for me and buying all new furniture, decor, and everything. I won't complain no matter what the room looks like.

"Hungry?" Liam asks.

"Starved. We left without breakfast," I realize.

"MCDONALDS!" he yells. I laugh as we pull through the drive-thru. Liam orders the food while I play with the radio stations. Liam pays as I hear a good song come on the radio. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees blares through the car speakers and I dance around like a crazy person. Liam laughs as he hands me an Egg McMuffin. 

"Thanks," I say smiling and taking a bite while still swaying to the music. We eat and dance around just having fun while we do.

 "We should go soon. The movie starts at noon," Liam says, taking all the trash from our breakfast and going to throw it out in the parking lot trash can. We drive to the movie theater.

"POPCORN!" I yell, running to the concession stand. My eyes scan over the candy options. Liam laughs at my excitement. There wasn't a lot of people there (it is a Monday after all) so Liam didn't have to worry about being noticed.

"Get anything you want. It's on me." I look at him.

"I can pay myself," I say. "But thanks."

"Leah, I'm perfectly capable of buying you some popcorn and candy. It's no big deal."

"Liam, I know you're like big cheese singer dude, but I got it." I order Skittles, a Mountain Dew, and a small popcorn. Just as I'm about to slide my card, Liam slides his instead. He smirks at me and I look at him with my mouth open. "You did not just do that."

"Oh but I did," he says with a wink and a sly smile. I throw a piece of popcorn at him and he hands me a ticket, smiling.

"Let's go find seats!" I say excitedly, running to find the theater. We end up seeing Katy Perry: Part of Me. I run straight to the very back row. I always sit in the back because it's higher up than the other seats. I sit right in the middle of the row. There wasn't a ton of people there, but it wasn't empty either. As soon as we sit down I open my skittles.

"Oooh! Can I have a Skittle?!" Liam asks, putting on a puppy dog face. He holds out his hand. I dig through the bag, pulling out all the green ones. I put them in his hand.

"Here," I say, smiling. "I don't like green." I make a face as I chew my favorite candy waiting for the movie to start. I put on my 3D glasses. Liam laughs.