Chapter 5

The sun shines through my window and into my eyes as I begin to wake up. I turn over and notice the clock. It's almost ten. I groan and get out bed, rubbing my eyes as I do. I head downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning!" I say in a cheery voice as I slide into one of the seats at the table. Jay smiles at me from her spot by the stove. She's cooking pancakes.

"Good morning. Hungry?" I nod my head. Mark is sitting at the end of the table, sipping coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Where's Louis?" I ask as she places a plate of food in front of me.

"Right here," I hear him say as he walks into the room. He's still in his pajamas. I begin to eat as he grabs his own plate.

"What time are the lads coming over today?" Jay asks.

"Maybe in a couple hours or so," Louis answers, taking a bite of his pancakes. "And you should probably change if you want to impress any curly haired boys," he says with his mouth full, gesturing to my pajamas and messy bed head. I roll my eyes.

"What if I don't want to impress any curly haired boys?" I ask him, drowning my pancakes in syrup.

"I think you do," he smirks at me.

"I think I don't. Wait, I know I don't."

"Why don't you like Harry?" he asks. I bite my lip.

"It's not that I don't like him. I just-"

"AHA! SO YOU DO LIKE HIM!"

"No I just said that-"

"You said that you don't not like him which means that you like him which means that I WAS RIGHT! Admit it," he says crossing his arms, satisfied. I roll my eyes.

"Did he tell you to ask me or something?" Louis' smile drops and suddenly he's very interested in his fork.

"Noo..."

"Lies."

"He bet me five bucks I couldn't set you guys up," he admits sheepishly. I roll my eyes again and smile.

"Well sorry Lou, it looks like you owe Harry five bucks."

"But, but, WHY?" he whines like a child.

"Because he's your best friend and it would just be...weird. I don't want to date any of the guys in the band." Thankfully, Jay and Mark weren't really listening to our conversation. Jay was more concerned with cleaning up some pancake batter that she had accidentally spilled on the floor and Mark was still reading his paper. I finish my pancakes and rinse off my plate in the sink before putting it in the dishwasher and heading back up to my room to get dressed.

I head to my suitcase. I still hadn't unpacked yet. What's the point if I would be traveling again in a few days anyways? I grab a pair of denim shorts and a loose fitted white top and lay it on my bed. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and change into my clothes, leaving my hair in its natural waves. I slide on some white flip flops and head downstairs. I see all five guys in the kitchen just sitting around and talking. Harry's eyes light up when he sees me. Ugh. He's making it so hard not to like him.

"Hey Leah," Niall greets me, smiling. I smile back.

"Hey."

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Louis yells cheerfully. I smile.

"You guys like to shop?" I ask surprised. They all nod their heads yes. I laugh softly. "Well let’s go." We all pile into Louis' car and he drives us to the mall. I sit between Niall and Harry during the ride there. Zayn turns up the music and What Makes You Beautiful comes on the radio. Everyone exchanges looks and then bursts into song while I just laugh at their weirdness.