Chapter 17

I run upstairs ignoring Harry, Liam, and Zayn's worry filled questions. As I turn to run into my room I slam into Louis. I try to hide the fact that tears were running down my cheeks. Louis noticed and suddenly looked angry. 

"Did Harry hurt you?" he asks protectively. 

"No. I just....I need time to think." 

"Leah. Please tell me what happened." 

"I'll....I'll tell you later Louis. Just please I need some time alone." He gives me a suspicious look.

"You're not going to tell me are you?"

I roll my eyes. 

"Louis I-"

He cuts me off by pulling me into my room and closing the door. He sits in front of it so I can't open it. 

"Tell me what happened," he demands. "I'm your brother," he reasons. I cross my arms and roll my eyes again. I try to wipe away my tears using my sleeve but they keep coming. 

"You don't want to hear about my teenage girl problems," I say, laughing a bit through the tears. He thinks for a moment. 

"You're probably right. But I am your older brother, therefore I need to know about these things so I know who to hit." 

"Don't hit him."

"Oh, so it is Harry." He gets up and grabs the door handle. I run up and jump on his back, tackling him to the floor. I lock the door and block it from him so now he's the one who's trapped. 

"It's not Harry. And even if it was, I wouldn't want you to hurt him." 

"Then who made you cry?" he asks, crossing his arms across his chest impatiently. 

"Promise me you won't hurt him or be mad at him?" He rolls his eyes. 

"Sure."

I hold out my pinky and he locks his with mine. I take a deep breath.

"You really wanna know?" 

"YES. For the millionth time! Just tell me what happened."

"Harry and I kissed this morning while the boys were around. Niall stormed out. I went after him. We said some things, and then he left." He raises an eyebrow. 

"You 'said some things'?" I nod. "Like what?"

"Niall doesn't think I should trust Harry. I didn't take his advice and now he's not happy with me. In fact he's extremely pissed at me."