Chapter 21

"LEE LEE GET UP! WE HAVE A LONG DRIVE!" Louis bursts into my room yelling. 

"Go away." 

"What? You don't want to meet your long lost sisters? Well okay then..." he starts to walk out. I shoot up in bed. 

"The girls are home from camp?" I ask. He grins and nods. 

"So if you want to see them I suggest you get your lazy bum out of bed and get in the car before I leave you here." 

"Aren't the boys coming?" I ask confused. He shakes his head. 

"Mum thinks it's good if we just have some family time without the lads. Just her, Dad, the girls, and us." 

"Okay." I get up and go to my closet to find something to wear.

I would miss Niall while we're gone, but I really wanted to meet my sisters. Besides it would give me a break from being in this house all the time with so many guys. It gets exhausting. I need a chance to breathe.

"THE LOUIS MOBILE IS LEAVING!" 

"Calm down. I'm almost done," I shoo him off as I grab my phone. Lou told me to pack a bag of clothes because he wasn't sure how long we would stay. I hop into the passenger seat and smile at him. 

"Ready now?" 

"Ready!" 

He sighs and pulls out of the driveway. It was a three hour drive, so we had a long way to go. Brother and sister stuck in a car for three hours together doesn't sound fun and relaxing, no matter what the situation is.

In the first ten minutes we were already arguing over the radio stations. We kept clicking it back and forth until I yelled at him to focus on the road before he killed us. He eventually stopped and let me listen to what I wanted. Victory. 

Sometime during those long three hours I fell asleep and I woke up to find Louis's disgusting socks on my face. 

"LOUIS!" 

"What?" he asks smirking. 

"WHY ARE YOUR SOCKS ON MY FACE?!" 

"I put em there." 

"WHY?!" He shrugs. I stare at him, disgusted. I roll down the window and pick his socks up with two fingers, holding them as far from my body as possible. I flung them out the window and rolled it back up. He looks at me while still trying to keep his eyes on the road. His jaw was hanging open while I just smirked. 

"You did not just throw my socks out the window..."